Pregnant Part 2

Why did I promise to publish this today?! Ugh! I'm sorry that it was kinda rushed-
--------

Suddenly the gang jumped out of the bushes, weapons raised. Lance quickly pulled you behind him. "Guys, its f-" You got cut off by Lance, "Just go back to the caravan where you'll be safe." "But-" You try to speak. "Y/n! Now!" Rapunzel screams at you.

You move out from behind Lance and stand between the gang and Varian. "DON'T hurt him." You demand.

"Y/n. He's dangerous. You know that." Cass says. "Do you think I care?!" You yell, "He's the father of my baby." "'Baby'?" You hear Varian mumble surprised behind you. You continue, "I need him in my life. Whether you think he's a bad person or not. I love him." The gang was frozen. "You don't mean that Y/n. You are distracted by the fact that he is the father of your baby. You can do this without him. We need to contact the nearest authority and get him back to jail." Rapunzel demands.

Your eyes start to water, "I am not lying. No matter what you think, I do love him and he is the father of my baby. He's the only one who I've done it with, making him the father. And I've been so in love with him! I knew I liked him the second I saw him! Soon, I realized I was in love. Sure he did bad things, but that doesn't make me not love him any less! He's the love of my life. We will start a family together! And maybe one day we'll get married! But as far as I know, is that I love him. There is absolutely NOTHING in this world that will make me fall out of love with him!" Tears slowly make their way down your face. You turn to Varian, "I love you, Varian. I really do."

He ran up and pulled you into a tight hug. He picked you up and spun you around. "You're pregnant?" He whispers to you as he softly places you down. "Yeah." You whisper back. He pulls you in for a kiss. "I missed you Y/n." Varian brushes a piece of hair behind your ear after the kiss. "I missed you too." You softly and gently peck his lips.

"Awww! That was adorable." Lance claps behind you. All of you turn to him. "Hey, just because we hate him, doesn't mean their love is bad." Lance shrugs. You giggle as you turn back to Varian and rub noses with him.

Suddenly you feel something crawl and nuzzle into your cheek. You pull away from Varian and giggle again, "Hello, Ruddiger. I missed you too." "But you missed me more right?" Varian asks with hope in his eyes. "Do I have to choose? I missed both of my boys." You softly scratch behind Ruddiger's ear, "And I love them." Varian pecks your cheek at how cute you and Ruddiger were being.

"Hey, Raps?" You turn to Rapunzel. She nods in acknowledgement. "Do you mind if Varian and Ruddiger come with us? I promise they'll behave!" You smile with hope.

"Uh, Y/n. I don't think that's too good of an idea." Rapunzel steps forward. You frown. "But maybe they can come?" She looks at the others for approval. "Its your call Blondie." Eugene says. Rapunzel sighs, "Sure. They may come along. But be sure to keep an eye on them. We don't want any problems."
You smile widely, "Thanks Raps."

----------
Author's Note

There you go. I hope you are satisfied with the ending.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 616