TW: Blood

Hello!

This one shot is just examples of Varian fainting from blood from adventures/experiments you and Varian have done.

Enjoy :)
---------

"Ow!" I wince as I accidentally cut myself while slicing mine and Varian's lunch in half, into triangles.

"What's wrong?" Varian says, getting up from the table.

"I-Its nothing. I'm fine. Just cut myself with the knife when cutting our ham sandwiches." I say, gripping my finger.

"Lemme see." He reaches over for my hand, but I pull back.

"N-No. Don't look." I turn my back to him, "Its bleeding."

"A little blood won't bother me." Varian says. He grabs me and flips me around so he can see the cut.
His eyes widen.

"Yeah, must've hit a huge vain." I say as the cool red liquid runs down my finger.

I feel his grip loosen. I notice him start to sway back and forth. He quickly falls.

"Varian!" I yell as he collapses backwards.

•••••

"Hey, Y/n!" I hear my best friend call to me

I turn around and gasp, "Vary!"

I run to him and jump on him. We fall over and laugh.

"I missed you!" I hug him tight.

Me and my parents went on a vacation to Equis to visit family. I missed Varian, my best friend, so much. There's not a day that went by that I wished I was with him. In all truth, I like him... A lot. Even though, we are only 5 and a half.

"I missed you too." Varian says as we sit up, sitting on the dirty path.

We smile at each other.

I lean forward and make a move. I gently press my lips to his. I felt him kiss back as he held me close.

We pulled away with dumb grins.

I reach behind his head and play with his hair.
I watch as Varian winces at my touch.

I quickly remove my hand, "Are you okay, Vary?" I start to panic that I hurt him.

"My head just hurts from the fall. I'm fine." He awkwardly smiles.

I glance at my hand, "Uh, Vary."

"Yeah?" He asks. I show him my red hand. "I-I-Is that blood?" He nervously asks with wide eyes.

"I think so." I say with sad eyes. "I'm so sor-"
I get cut off by Varian falling backwards.
"Varian!" I yell as he faints. "I-I'll go get help," I say, getting up, "Don't move!" I tell him as he lays passed out.

I run to get Quirin.
Luckily, he was able to help and get Varian cleaned up.

•••••

BOOSH!!!

There was a huge explosion in Varian's lab.

"What was that?!" I panic as I run down the stairs into Varian's lab.

"Heh. Had a small explosion. Sorry, Babe." Varian says as he moves his goggles to his head.

I roll my eyes, "As long as the kids aren't hu-"

"Mommy! It was awesome!!!" Small Cassidy exclaims running over to me.

I smile and pick her up, "I'm glad it was. But if something bad happens come tell me right away. Got it?"

"Definitely." Cassidy smiles.

"And always tattletale on Daddy when he does something stupid." I say. She nods.
"Good." I smile and set her down.

"Mommy?" Jack calls.

"Yes, Love?" I look over to my 10 year old son.

"Can I tattletale on Dad?" He asks.

I chuckle, "What did he do this time?"

"He let me play with a beaker. And it may or may not have shattered, which may or may not have led to me accidentally getting a boo-boo." Jack held up his cut hand for me to see.

"Varian!" I yell at my fiance.

"What?! He didn't tell me he broke it!" Varian argued.

"I cleaned it up. I know Dad doesn't like blood, so I decided not to say anything." Jack holds his own hand.

"See what you did!" I yell at Varian, "You made the kids scared to tell you when they're bleeding!"

Varian was about to say something in defense, but closed his mouth.

"Its scary when Daddy faints." Cassidy played with her fingers.

"Yeah." Jack agrees.

I lightly grin at my children. "Come on Jack. Let's go get you cleaned up."
Jack walks over to me. "You too Cassidy." I call to my daughter as well.

The three of us head upstairs.

Suddenly there's a huge explosion.

I run downstairs to see Varian passed out on the floor.
I run to him and fall to my knees.

"Varian!" I pull his head into my lap. I tear falls down my face.

"Blood." Varian mumbles.

I push him off of me, making him fall to the ground again with a thump. I roll my eyes and head upstairs.

"Is Daddy alright?" Cassidy asks.
"Besides being an idiot, yes. He's fine." I say.

--------------
Author's Note

I'm back :)
Somewhat back.

I hope you enjoyed this.

It was short, but I tried, and that's what matters. Right?

Anyway... How are you guys?
I hope your day is as wonderful as you are.

Um... Bye...

See you soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 855
(I didn't proof read this)