Varian Fever

I don't have much to say here so lets just get to the book.

Future Ruddiger here! I do have things to say... Like usual...
I took so long on this one-
Also I'm too lazy to go over it, so this hasn't been proof read.

And, you probably don't care, but I'm currently in school and the girls sitting behind me in class are making fun of my favorite Youtubers! Sorry, my favorite Youtubers mean a LOT to me and I feel so sad that they are making fun of them. :(

------------------

Last week you were working on a project with Varian, but you accidentally got sick. (Please keep in mind that the two of you are just friends).

You were laying down in your bed with Varian sitting at the end of it.

"Varian?" Your voice sounded scratchy. "Yeah?" Varian responded.

"Will I ever be better?"

"Of course. Now its getting late I have to go home."

"No. Please stay."

Varian chuckled, "Okay, fine."

Varian crawled into bed with you and blew out the candle. "Good night, Milady." Varian whispered. You moved over in the bed so you were up against his body. Varian was surprised. You always wanted him away from you when you were sick so that he wouldn't get sick. Well, you wanted him around just not to close.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing?" Varian asked. "Shhhh... Sleepy time." You shushed him and snuggled closer.

Time Skip brought to you by more snuggling!

Varian was woken up by something nuzzling in his neck. He realized that you were awake too. "Uh, (n/n), what are you doing?" Varian asked. "I love you, Baby." You mumbled, still with your face in his neck. Varian's eyes widened, "I'm sorry. What?" "Say it back!" You demanded. "Uh, okay, I love you too?" Varian whispered. "Good, now hold me." You demanded, Varian hesitantly wrapped his arms around you. "Better." You sank into his grasp.

Time Skip brought to you by Varian freaking out about what happened to you!

It was the next morning.

"Varian?" You asked. You looked around in your bed. A certain alchemist wasn't in bed with you.

"Varian?" You started to cry a little. All you wanted was Varian.

The door slowly opened as Varian didn't want to wake you. He saw you sitting up in bed, "Oh, you're awake." "Where were you?" You asked. "I needed to go to the bathroom." Varian explained as he closed the door.

He walked up to you and saw dry tears on your face, "Were you crying?" You grabbed Varian and pulled him back into bed where he was before. "Are you okay? It looks like you were crying." Varian asked again.

"Var, please promise me that you won't leave me again." You felt more tears run down your cheeks."Of course I won't, but I do have to go back to my house. And never forget, I'll always be right here." He pointed to your heart. You pulled Varian into a big hug, "That's not good enough. I need the real thing!" You squeezed him tighter. You pulled away, "Please. Don't leave me." You started to cry again. "Alright, fine. But I have to tell my dad." He stood up and went to your desk. He took out a piece of paper and a quill. He wrote the note and called for Ruddiger to take the note to his dad. Ruddiger took it and ran off back to Old Corona.

Varian was putting the stuff he had just taken out back where it was before he heard crying behind him. "Huh?" He turned around to see you crying. Varian ran over to you. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He said in a calming voice. "I-I n-need y-you. I w-want to be i-in your arms. P-Please hold me V-Varian." You cried. Varian sat down on your bed and opened his arms. You crawled into them. He wrapped his arms around you and you melted into them.