Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince

Hello!

I just want to say there will be swearing and mild kissing!

Future Ruddiger here! I honestly LOVE this series! :D
I'm so excited for you guys to see what happens!

Now to the book

-------------

Varian picked you up and stood up, spinning you around. He set you down. "I'm gonna be a father!" He exclaimed, "A father! Can you believe that?! The father of your baby!" You giggled, "But you got to keep it down. You know the King hates the idea of us just sleeping together, how mad do you think he'll be if he finds out that you got me pregnant." "You're right. Like always, but he doesn't know we sleep together. And also, why were you crying about being pregnant?" Varian asked. "Ever since you first lifted up my skirt and rested your hand on my thigh, I knew I wanted to have a baby with you, but, I, uh, I thought you wouldn't like that idea, so if you said you didn't want that... I would be heart broken." You looked down. "Please don't assume something that stupid. I would love to have a baby with you. And truth be told, when I first laid eyes on you, I knew it was meant to be, I actually couldn't wait to make love with you." Varian smiled, causing you to blush at his words. "Heh." You smiled.

"I love you my knight in shining armor."

"I love you too Milady."

-

Its almost bed time and its passed dinner. You and Varian decided to keep the baby thing a secret, so you didn't tell the King at dinner. You actually ate a little more then you usually do since you're feeding for two now, the King thought it was a little suspicious.

You were in a white tank top with pajama shorts as you got in bed. There was a knock on your balcony doors. "Ugh, what is it now Ruddiger." You mumbled under your breath. You got up and opened your balcony doors to not see a Ruddiger but to see a Varian. Your Varian.

"Yes, Babe?" You yawned you were really tired. "I need to sleep with you. I need to protect the girl I love and our baby." Varian demanded you let him in. "Alright." You let him in. Varian walked in and sat on your bed, ready to get under the covers. You closed the balcony doors then walked over to your bed.

You slipped under the covers. Varian pulled the covers off of you. "Babbbbeee. I'm tired. Just give me the blankets and let me sleep." You whined. "There's one thing I have to do first." Varian lifted up your shirt a little and kissed your belly, "Good night little one." Then he pulled your shirt back down and tucked you back into bed. He placed a kiss on your forehead, "And good night Milady." He laid down under the covers and you snuggled into him.

-

The next morning...

"Princess (Y/n) its time to get up." The maid, Peper, knocked on your bedroom door.

Your eyes widened realizing Varian was still in bed with you. You panicked, Varian was still asleep. Then you felt something on your stomach. You took off the covers to see Varian's hand up your shirt, resting his hand on your belly. You caught yourself holding your breath. There was a knock on your door again, "Your Highness?" You quickly just pecked Varian's lips, waking him up. "Babe, what tim--" You slapped you hand over Varian's mouth. "Uh, your Highness? Are you alright in there." Pepper asked through the door. "Uh, yeah. Just getting ready for the morning." You lied. "Okay, remember breakfast is in 45 minutes." She said. "Thank you." You responded. "Yes, your Majesty." You heard Pepper walk away.

You sighed in relief. Varian licked your hand that was still over his mouth. You quickly pulled away, "Ew, Varian, seriously?" You whipped your hand on Varian arm. "Don't wipe it on me." Varian pulled away. "Its you saliva." You said. "Touché." Varian smirked.