Target

This idea for this one shot was by @Wolfcrafter2026!

Enjoy! :D
--------

You were working at your job, which is Target.
You were stocking shelves when your favorite song came on over the store music speakers.

"Yes! I love this song!" You exclaim to yourself.

And well, it being your favorite song, you just had to sing along.

"Locked inside a tower
Kept behind a wall
Sheltered from a world you've barely known
That's the way they treat you
And what's worst of all
Who's to blame? Just you and you alone."

You quietly hummed along to the song before getting louder and singing your heart out.

"There's much more inside of you than anyone can see
And now the choice is yours
Life waits beyond the doors
So step on through, the time has come
And only you can set yourself free!"
Maybe you were singing a little too loud-

An 18 year old frecklely boy peeked around the corner of the isle you were stocking shelves at. You didn't notice him at first till you turned around to see him standing right there. "Oh! Hi! You, uh, you didn't see, uh, that? D-Did you?" You nervously studder, afraid of embarrassing yourself. "You sing beautifully." He smiles. "Uh, thanks." You blush.

"Hey, on, uh, your next break, do you wanna grab something to eat? I saw a mini Pizza Hut and Starbucks in the store by the entrance. We could go and get something to eat there. W-Well, only if you want to." The boy studders. "Sure!" You grin before sticking out your hand, "Y/n."
He shakes your hand, "Varian."

"And I can take my break now." You add. "Cool." You grab his hand as the two of you walk to the front of the store.

As the two of you walk there you hear Varian humming the rest of the song.

----
Author's Note!

Thanks to @Wolfcrafter2026 for this idea.
And surprise!
Welcome to the week of @Wolfcrafter2026!

She has given me so many requests that I have a week dedicated to her requests.

If you want to have your own week, you gotta leave at least 5 requests/ideas!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 379