So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME

Hey, so this one shot involves 2 things:

1. Sex (kinda... not really, but basically)
2. Harm

You are allowed to skip, if you want to.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
(Also the boyfriend in this is NOT Varian)

(I do make it sound worse here then it actually is... or at least in my opinion)

Future Ruddiger here. EXCUSE ME?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!
I JUST READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND HOLY SH*T!
I-I...
I MIGHT HAVE TO DELETE THIS!!!!!!
WHEN I MADE THIS BOOK I WANTED IT TO BE PG, THIS IS NOT PG!!!!

--------------

Right now, you were naked, sitting on your boyfriend's crotch.
(To make this clear, your boyfriend was currently inside of you and you were riding him.)

"Come on, Babe. Cum for Daddy." Your boyfriend smirked. You thought you'd tease him so you responded with: "Make me." "Excuse me?" He slightly growled. "Make me! Give me something to cum about." You smirked.
"You will cum! And you will cum now." You didn't know why he wanted you to cum so bad.

"Nope!" You giggled at his adorable mad expression as you bounced. "I'm in charge! You do as I say!" And with that he slapped you across the face.

"B-But Babe! I-I was only t-teasing." You explained, looking everywhere, but his eyes. You could tell he was staring you down, with an angry glare.
"Only I tease." He said lowly before punching me in the stomach.

F/R: WHAT THE HELL DID PAST ME WRITE!!!!

"Please. I'm sorry, I'll cum!" You begged. "Too..." He threw a punch at your stomach, "LATE!"

"No, stop, please! Remember... I'm pregnant. You're hurting the baby." You tried to stay calm.

He threw one more punch before you yelled, completely in pain.

Suddenly the door burst open, "Y/n!" It was Varian, your best friend.

F/R: WHERE THE HELL DID VARIAN COME FROM?!?!?!
IS THIS LIKE SOME SUPERHERO STORY?! IS THE SUPERHERO STOPPING THE BAD GUY FROM HARASSING A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS?!?!?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON HERR! AND I EVEN WROTE THIS!!!

Varian saw what was going on. He ran into the room, punched your boyfriend in the face, grabbed a blanket, wrapped you up in the blanket, then pulled you away from your boyfriend and picked you up bridal style and ran to his lab in the castle. (Just to be clear, you were already in the castle at the time)
F/R: Ah. That makes way more sense now knowing they were in the castle.

Once he got there, he slammed his lab door shut with his foot then went over to the bench and sat down on it with you still in his arms.

"Thanks." You blush. "No proble-" Varian was cut off by you cumming.
F/R: EXCUSE ME?! Y/N DID WHAT?!

His eyes widen. "Oops." You giggle nervously, "Sorry." and blush in embarrassment.

"Its fine." Varian smiles soothingly, "As long as you're safe..." He places a soft long kiss on your lips. Varian pulls away and rests a hand on your belly.

"And so is our baby."

-----------
Author's Note

Whaaaaaaa!

The baby was Varian's the whole time! I did not see that coming!
I mean, I did, since I wrote it, but still.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 579 (F/R: Most of the words were from me freaking out)

F/R: I am so embarrassed-
•////•