The Break Up

Another day, another one shot.

Now to da book!

-------------

Its been a week since Varian's dad was frozen in the amber. Varian kept on treating you terribly because he wanted to focus on his revenge plan, but you kept on annoying him and distracting him. Or at least he thought you were annoying.

"Hey, do you mind if I spend the night?" You asked sitting on the table Varian was working at. "Yeah, sure, okay." He waved his hand singling for you to leave him alone as he didn't look up from his work. "I kinda assumed you say yes so I already packed my pajamas. But I gotta warn you, they're kinda revealing, so you might see a lot of skin." You tried to grab his attention by saying what you just said. "Whatever." He mumbled under his breath.

You changed and came back to the lab where Varian was working. "Hey, Baby~." You said in a flirty tone. Varian ignored you. You hopped onto the table he was working at, "Varian, Baby, I got dressed up for you." "Cool, whatever." He still didn't look up. "You could at least look at me." You felt offended a little. He glanced up at you for a second before going back to his work. "So now that you saw me, whatcha think?" You smiled hoping he'd say something nice. "I think... Maybe you should put more clothes on." Varian looked up at you. You were really upset, all you wanted was Varian to notice you, "What?" "I said, I think you should put more clothes on. You look ridiculous and stupid. Now go away and change." Varian started to get annoyed. (A/n: Just so its clear don't make this feel like your body is horrible. Varian's just super annoyed right now, so that's why he said that.) He looked back down and continued to work on his revenge plan. "No." You said as you jumped off the table. That caught Varian's attention, "What did you just say? If you're going to be in my house, you have to listen to me. Now go put on something that doesn't make you look ridiculous and stupid." You felt part of your heart break.

"Varian, these past few days you've been treating me like trash. And I have to put up with it. I miss the Varian who would take a break from his work for me, who would laugh with me, who would treat me like he cared. But you're nothing like that anymore. I'm your girlfriend! Treat me like I am!" You felt a little bit of tears well up in your eyes. "Ugh! Don't you get it?!" Varian came up to you, "I don't want you anymore. You're the worst girlfriend in the world." You felt tears rolling down your cheeks as Varian continued, "If you cared you would help me, not try to pull me away from my work. You're just selfish. All you want is me. I don't have time for you to distract me. I don't have time for you at all. So just go away!" He turned around and walked back to his work desk. "Varian! I love you! You mean the world to me! I will do anything to help you. Just take at most 2 minutes for me. Please." More tears steamed down your face, "I love you." Varian came back over to you, "Well I don't love you." He shoved you the ground, "Just stay out of my life. You're the absolute worst girlfriend in the world. Oh, and to make it clear, we're over!" You got up, "No! You think I'm terrible? A good boyfriend would take time for me. A good boyfriend would laugh with me. A good boyfriend would care about me." You walked up to him, "The Varian I used to know, was a good boyfriend. You changed and not in a good way." You walked up to him so your faces were inches away. You pecked Varian's lips, "I love you with all my heart." Varian shoved you away, "You are so disgusting!" He wiped his lips off. He turned back to his work desk. Then he heard you crying, it broke part of his heart, he shook it off and went back to work.

Ruddiger ran up to you and around your ankles saying that everything was okay and you shouldn't cry. You headed up back to his room so you can grab your things and go. You also got changed, to be honest you were kinda freezing.

You came back downstairs with your stuff and you were surprised at what you saw.

Varian was holding a (f/c) peony out for you facing the doorway, waiting for you to come back down, with the lit candles, that were the only source of light, spread out through out the lab.

"I'm sorry. I just... Am super frustrated right now and I was bringing it out all onto you. You were right. I am, or was, a bad boyfriend. Please forgive me. And if you do, would you like to me my girlfriend again?" Varian apologized with his big puppy dog eyes.

You dropped your bags and ran full speed to Varian. You jumped into his arms and he held you tight.

Your shoulder started to get wet. "I'm so sorry." Varian had his face buried in your shoulder and was crying, "I-I was the... The... w-worst boyfriend i-in the world. P-Please for-forgive me. I took my hate out on you, which wasn't right. I'll treat you right. Just please have me back." You pulled out of the hug and looked at Varian. He looked down. You held up his chin to get him to look at you. "Varian. Of course I forgive you. I love you, and absolutely nothing, I mean nothing, could change that. Sure, maybe I acted kinda stupid, but that was only to get your attention. And I would love to be your girlfriend again." You still had your hand on his chin. You turned his head and kissed his cheek. You let go of his face.

The two of you stood there and stared at each other in silence. Varian was the first to break it, "Oh, and this is for you." He pulled out a (f/c) peony and handed it to you. You stared down at it with a smile on your face and ruffled its petals. "So do you like it?" Varian watched you stare at it. "I love it." You whispered. Varian grabbed it out of your hand and placed it behind your ear. You giggled. "And I love you, Milady." Varian whispered.

The two of you touched foreheads for a while.

--------------

Author's Note

Oke...
Varian's mood like completely changed but that was only because he was frustrated and mad.

It was all happy in the end!

Also in case you didn't know, this is a peony:

So yeah...

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1181