The Execution

It all went by so fast. I leaped onto Dream jerking his arm to the right. The arrow that would have landed in Tommy's neck instead lodged itself in his shoulder. Dream shoved me off, and into the small pond. My clothes were soaked, and I used my arms to support myself and begin to stand back up.

He was furious, I didn't need to see his face to know it.

"Then it's settled."Dream said, strangely enough in a calm tone. "L'Manberg does not get independence, and y/n is mine."

Wilbur was at Tommy's side caring for his injury with a healing potion. Tommy lay barely conscious.

"Don't.....hurt..her" Tommy staggered between breaths, his body seeking to rest and recover.

"Ha!" Dream laughed in mockery. "We had an arrangement then, but now, she isn't coming back. Ever. Do you know what that means?"

Dream waited for a minute before continuing.

"It means I can do whatever I damn please."

Tubbo emerged from the place where he was watching the entire charade. He ran to Tommy's side in the water, before looking up at Dream.

"Can we at least say goodbye?" Tubbo pleaded. "Please Dream."

Dream looked at me and then back to Tubbo, one of my my dearest friendsat L'Manberg.

"No."

And with that I emerged from the water, and began to follow Dream and the others back to my cell. I wouldn't risk letting the others get hurt because of my desire to stay. As we made it through the clearing and to the inner edge of the forest, Dream attacked.

He swiftly turned around to face me, his cape whirling around from the momentum created. He stuck out his arm and pinned me against a tree, his hand on my throat.

My feet were barely touching the ground, with just the tips of my toes feeling the return pressure of earth.

"What the FUCK, y/n?" Dream angrily demanded. "You abuse my kindness in letting you come?! I didn't have to do that, you know."

"Dream, don't do this, she-" Sapnap began.

"Shut up!" Dream yelled. Sapnap made a face of surprise from the outburst, but ultimately stood silent and watched.

The outer rim of my vision was beginning to go black. My arms were still bound together, and any attempt to fight Dream off of me was failing miserably. I could feel my strength draining.

"You won, what does it matter?" I croaked.

"What matters is that I'm going to make your life a living hell from now on." Dream said. "And you know what, y/n?"

Dream paused, I could feel a venous smirk from beneath his mask without seeing it.

"You really ARE too confident for your own good." Dream said. "Time to change that. Losing a life will surely take you down a peg."

He jerked his hand back, and I crumpled to the ground. The world went black.

-----Time Skip----
I awoke in my cell once again. My clothes had dried off naturally by now. My throat was incredibly sore from my encounter with Dream. I rubbed it gently before sitting up, to see a plate full of, get this, stale bread and some water.

I wasn't one to be full of sad emotion, but I knew the rest of my days would be spent in this cell, and I dreaded the very thought of it.

I ate the bread, barely being able to tear off a piece with my teeth.

Kill.

The voices. Great. Exactly what I wanted.

"This is your fault!" I said, slamming my hand into a wall. "If it wasn't for this stupid curse, I wouldn't have even thought to leap on Dream! Heck, I wouldn't even know him! I would still be back at my castle, and I wouldn't have to worry about the next time I would have to hear voices screaming for blood inside of my head!"