Casino

"Well, well, well." Quackity said. "Look what we have here."

Quackity dropped his axe, the netherite blade clanging against the obsidian base of the cell. He bent down, his face inches away from my own, close enough I could make out the details of his injury. The vibrant brown color was drained from the eye which had endured a massive swing from my brother's pickaxe. What was left was a ghostly white color, which although held no ability to see, still seemed to radiate with hatred. I could see the individual details of the scar that stretched from his eyebrow to the corner of his mouth.

The scar my brother gave him.

Great. This can only go well for me.

"What do you want Quackity?" I asked, hoping he would refrain from delaying the inevitable. I sighed in disinterest, although my nerves were shooting up by the second, making every inch of my body perk up, anxious for his next move. There wasn't an escape if he actually did something. He knew how to kill me, and he knew in the back of my mind that's what made me fear him.

"Ha." He laughed to himself. "Would you look at that. You've been in this prison for how many months? And here I was thinking you'd be excited to have a visitor for once."

All I did was scoff in return.

"Like you're on the priority list." I responded.

Engaging in a conversation with the guy who took my first life out of spite of my brother wasn't on my to do list.

"I mean sure," he continued, ignoring my last remake, grabbing his axe and standing up. "You've got Sam. But he's no fun."

"Sam is fine. He doesn't want anything from me. You do. Or you wouldn't be here." I responded. "So get on with it."

"Ah, so quick-witted. Can't keep anything from you, can I?" Quackity asked himself. He paused for a long moment, as if he wanted an answer to his rhetorical question. "But you're right. I do." 

He paced the room for a minute more, admiring what little there was to see. Or maybe he was just taking in his small victory. His number one enemy's sister was now at his mercy.

"You see, your friend Dream-" he began.

"He is NOT my friend." I corrected.

"Whoa whoa whoa." Quackity said. "I don't know what the drama between you two is, but calm down," he shook his head slightly, as if reminiscing over something, "but that's not what he said to me." He murmured.

I looked up at Quackity, but his face showed no signs of elaboration.

"Anyways." Quackity continued. "Back at the shit show fight over Tommy's disks, you missed the part where Dream mentioned he could bring people back to life."

"He was probably lying to save himself. Wouldn't surprise me." I responded.

Wouldn't be the first time he's lied and used others to get what he wanted.

"Oh no, it's very real. It's a book, so I hear." Quackity responded. "I mean- he killed Tommy."

"He did WHAT?!" I asked. I began to stand up from my bed I was sitting on, but Quackity's quick movement of his axe to my neck stopped me.

"Sit down. Tommy's not dead. If you'd let me talk for two more seconds before jumping to conclusions, you'd give me enough time to explain that Dream brought him back." Quackity said. He shrugged. "But you already knew that, didn't you? Knew that he was capable of it, at least."

"You think he told me anything that wasn't complete nonsense?" I responded. "He didn't care enough to do that. Regardless of what you think he thought of me. I was just a pawn. So what is it you want from me?"

Quackity laughed in response, he stepped closer to me, leaving the axe in the same position.

"Dream is a liar by heart, yea I know. But clearly he taught you a few things, friends or not." Quackity said. "So here's what you're going to do. You're going to tell me where the revival book is, or I'm going to make what's left of your miserable life a living hell."

I laughed in response.

"By all means, go ahead." I responded. "At least it would be a change of pace."

Quackity raised his eyebrow slightly.

"Did you really just welcome torture with open arms because you're bored?" Quackity asked with a tone of genuine curiosity. "You really are insane, aren't you? But I wouldn't be so confident if I were you."

Quackity raised his axe away from my neck, as if he was going to strike it down and finish me off. But he didn't. I opened my eyes in time to see him swing the axe down against the my right sleeve of the orange prison attire I wore. The pieces of fabric fell away from my forearm, revealing the one remaining tally mark.

One life.

"As I suspected." Quackity said, smiling at his personal victory. "Guess you're not so tough after all, letting a plant take another life from you?"

"You're welcome to go spend a few hours trapped with that thing. In fact, please do." I responded.

"My point is," Quackity said, disregarding what I was saying, "I wouldn't be cocky if I were you." He bent down to face me again. "You're in my casino now. I make the rules. You're playing my game. I've already taken one of your lives, and there's nothing to stop me from doing it again,"

He stood up, and twisted the axe in his hand.

"And who knows? Maybe you are, by some unlikely event, telling the truth. And maybe you don't know anything about this whole revival thing." Quackity said. "No matter. Killing Technoblade's sister is still a victory for me either way, so, be it as it will."

"You are sick." I spat at him. He turned to me abruptly, that same smile on his face.

"Oh, Y/N. This is going to be fun, I can just tell. Between you, and Dream, the prison may just be my new favorite vacation spot." He said. He looked at me, dead serious, the sarcastic smile instantly wiped from his face.

"Let the games begin."

A/N

First of all, yes haha part 69 very funny. Second of all, the story is not done! I still have several plans. Like I said when I started, this story was going to follow all of the dsmp events past to present. I do have ideas for a potential ending. But if I'm going to end this story, I need your ideas!!!! It would most likely end on a cliffhanger or the end of Y/N's last life, but I have no idea how to plan that out.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, remember to leave any comments or ideas!

Byeeee