Who's the Real God Here?

I sat in silence for several moments. Very faintly could I hear metal crashing outside as Tommy and Tubbo were fighting Dream. I could only hope they'd be okay without me there to help.

"Come on XD where are you?" I muttered under my breath.

What was I thinking?

XD didn't owe me anything. Why would he help me when he had already given me so much?

I sighed, and leaned back against the cold walls of my enclosure. Without the ring- and as much as I hated to admit- without the voices of 1000s of vengeful spirits- immortality really wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Used to be I could be down to one limb and I would barely notice, voices distracting me from my own well being. But now- me- the great Y/N, daughter of the greatest family to ever rule, had been bested by a few arrows?

I closed my eyes, nearly giving up hope. I would just have to have faith that Tommy had some sort of plan in mind.

"I was trying to sleep- you know." A voice echoed around me.

I opened my eyes, looking around, but there was no one to be seen. Strangely enough, however, the room felt brighter, like I could make out more details, but yet, there was no new light source. I knew by the sarcasm in his tone and the way his voice was only inpersonating human language, this had to be him.

"I thought gods didn't have to sleep." I responded, smiling slightly. This was my ticket out of here. I heard the sounds of yelling and metal crashing continue outside.

"We don't. Doesn't mean I don't like to, on occasion." XD responded in a snarky tone. "Now what do you want?"

I laughed just a little. Was that even a question at this point.

"Well, if you haven't yet noticed, I've gotten myself into a bit of a predicament." I said, gesturing around to the small box I had been imprisoned in. I wondered if he could even see me gesturing around, seeing as he was invisible.

XD immitated an exagerated yawn.

"Yes, I saw this coming." he said simply.

"Really?" I responded.

"I see every outcome before it happens,   Y/N. You should know this by now." XD responded in a bored tone.

I nodded, still unsure if making silent gestures was even needed, if he wasn't physically in the room. Or was he? It would probably only give me a headache trying to sort it out.

"Then you already know what I'm going to ask." I said, dropping my joking demeanor.

"Yes." XD responded, also losing his sarcasm. "I just want you to say it out loud, so you can hear how absolutely s̷̖̦͊͠ṭ̵̼̔͗u̴͘͜p̴̠̈́i̸̯͕͊̃d̴͉̾͊ you sound."

I was slightly taken aback by XD's tone, his normal tongue returning when he spoke with passion about a topic, his deep and uncanny voice enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. As unserious as he could be, it was hard to forget who XD was. That he was capable of incinerating me on the spot, just for fun, if he wanted to. Or tearing me apart atom by atom, as he had once suggested. I wasn't sure what that would entale, but I did not want to get on his bad side.

"XD, I have to do this. Tommy- Tubbo, they'll die if I don't. You know it, I know it. So please. I know you don't owe me anything, but this isn't right. In the grand scheme of things, Dream of all people should not prevail." I went quiet, waiting for a response. But XD remained silent. I could tell he was still here, a slight luminoscity to the room still. Was I really getting the silent treatment from a god right now?

"Say. It." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." He said. "I am not fullfilling you're childish request until you say it. So s̵͖̓a̵̘͋y̶͓͒ ̶͈̓i̶͖͂t̶̳̊"