Uninvited

"I'm going to ask you all again." BadBoyHalo said to the members of the Eggpire. "Where is Y/N's ring?"

The others looked around in a confused manner, none of them sure which of the others could have done something with it.

Well almost none of them. While Bad had brought Y/N to the egg, she had secretly gotten hold of the ring, giving it to Tommy in the hopes that he could use it somehow to help
y/n.  Before it's too late.

"I had it, right before we entered this very room." Bad said. "It couldn't have just vanished-"

"With all due respect," Captain Puffy said, "that ring is supposed to be bound to the girl, correct? So what's to say it didn't return to its owner."

"Through a solid layer of obsidian?" BadBoyHalo asked. "Doubtful. I think there's a traitor among us."

Everyone looked around cautiously.

"It's irrelevant now. We've got what we need right here." Skeppy said, gesturing to the egg. "Now we wait."

BadBoyHalo sighed and walked over to the egg. Even his height was nothing paralleled to the massive plant. He pressed his hand up against the deep black obsidian encasing.

"Very well. But we can't leave this place unsupervised." Bad said. "Puffy will keep first watch."

This was perfect. Puffy could begin looking for a way to help Y/N. Look for weaknesses in the obsidian encasing of the egg.

"-with Skeppy." Bad finished.

"With all due respect, I can handle first watch on my own." Puffy responded.

"It's not that I doubt your plant-sitting abilities, Captain." BadBoyHalo said. "But if the intruders come back, you'll need help. An angry brother, friend, and not to mention whatever Dream is. It's too much for any one of us to handle. As you were."

Antfrost and BadBoyHalo left the room, leaving Puffy and Skeppy alone.

Skeppy walked over to the far wall of the room, and leaned against it, closing his eyes and relaxing. Puffy cautiously walked over to the other side of the egg.

She pressed her ear up against the side of the obsidian wall. But there was nothing there.

"Hang on." Captain Puffy said. "I'll get you out of there."

Puffy spun around, only to realize Skeppy was standing right behind her, smirking.

"Yea, about that." Skeppy said.

________________________________
Y/Ns POV

It took a minute for my eyesight to adjust to my new surroundings. I was surrounded by deep maroon-colored walls. The temperature was almost unbearably hot. I went to move my arm to feel around my surroundings, only to feel something wrapped around it.

"Gross" I said, shaking it off. "What the hell?"

The area I was in was confined, barely big enough for me to be sitting down in. My back was leaned against another wall, and my legs outstretched to the other end of the small space.

I felt around, only to find more, dozens even, of that same stuff that was wrapped around my arm. It was everywhere. On the walls, hanging from the ceiling, on the floor-

I felt down around my legs and feet.

And on me.

I ripped them off of my legs, but one of them was latched onto my foot and wouldn't budge. I attempted to yank it off, only to find it was covered in thorns.