End of the Line

"Puffy!" Tommy yelled. Captain puffy turned to see the young, blond-haired boy standing at the far end of the corridor she was traveling down.

She looked around to make sure no one else was nearby. Once she knew the coast was clear, she joined up with Tommy.

"You have the ring right?" Puffy asked.

"Yes! But we need to get y/n out fast. How long do we have?" Tommy asked frantically.

"Well, judging on her condition, and the fact that she still doesn't have her ring, coupled with the fact she's inside of some maniac plant, I'd say not long." Puffy said.

"Well then what are we waiting for?! Come on, we got to go, where's the Egg?" Tommy asked frantically.

"I know, but we have to be careful. If we run into them-" Puffy began to protest.

"Then I hope they like the taste of metal." Tommy said, gesturing to his sword. "NOW LETS GO! Please!"

"Alright, alright,follow me." Puffy said, raising her hands up in a surrendering motion.

The two headed down the long, dark corridors. The only source of interior decorating Tommy noticed were twisted strands of uncontrolled vines from...that thing.

They rounded several corners, and after a while, Tommy worried he may not be able to find his was back to Dream and Technoblade. Although, once he got Y/N out of this mess, he didn't really care to go back to them.

In fact, he thought, maybe it could go back to the old days. To the time before L'Manberg was destroyed.

Maybe.

"This is it, right through here." Puffy said, gesturing to the narrow passageway beside them.

Tommy nodded, and began walking towards the entrance to the room that held the egg.

"Wait." He said. "You're not coming with me? Why?"

Puffy looked around quickly.

"I'm going to keep watch." Puffy said. "In case they come back this way before you've completed your mission."

"Are you sure you can take them?" Tommy asked with a genuine tone of concern.

Puffy reached out and ruffled the boys golden hair.

"They'd be naive to think they stood a chance against me." Captain Puffy said with a reassuring smile. In her head, she wasn't so sure though. These people that were once her friends...well they were different now. Because of that plant. "Now go, there's no time to argue."

Tommy nodded and headed through the corridor and to the base of the egg. He knocked on it, pounding on the obsidian encasing, but producing minimal sound.

"Y/N It's Tommy! I'm going to get you out of there!" Tommy yelled. He quickly fumbled in his pockets until he found the gemstone ring.

Tommy reminisced on the time long ago when Y/N had got trapped in the nether, and he and Tubbo had attempted to use her ring box to fix the portal.

And if the box alone was capable of such a big blast, and the curse is bound to her... then by that logic this should work.

Hopefully.

Tommy sat the ring down at the base of the egg, and grabbed the axe from his belt. He carefully lined up the swing for a couple of moments, while contemplating what would happen.

If the blast is bigger than last time....then what will happen to me? He thought to himself. He shook his head. It had to be done. No amount of bruises and injuries could be as bad as what y/n was going through inside of that thing.

Be brave, Tommy thought to himself.

"Here goes nothi-" Tommy began to speak.

"TOMMY WATCH OUT!" Puffy shouted from the corridor. Tommy instinctively ducked down, not sure what was going on.

Thwack

An arrow lodged itself directly above where Tommy was crouched, into one of the many vines that surrounded the egg. Tommy turned around, and saw BadBoyHalo and Skeppy standing on the other side of the room.

They approached slowly, bows and swords drawn.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy." Bad said. "Things are going to get messy for you if you don't step away from that egg right now, and return what's mine."

Bad gestures down at the ring that sat idle at the base of the massive plant.

"Yours?! You've got to have the IQ of a-" Tommy looked back over to Puffy, and saw that Antfrost had her pinned, unable to help.

"Tommy," Bad said again, slowly growing closer. Too close. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be. What do you say?"

Bad was close enough now that Tommy could see his expressions from under his cloak. He was grinning.

Skeppy kept his bow pointed carefully at Tommy's heart.

Tommy still had the axe in his left hand, but it was two on one.

"I say burn in hell." Someone yelled from behind them.

Tommy turned to see Dream and Technoblade, bows pointed at Skeppy and Bad.

"Tommy, do it now!" Technoblade yelled. Tommy nodded, and without hesitation raised his axe.

"No!" Bad yelled. Skeppy released the arrow he had aimed at Tommy.

And Tommy swung the axe.