Long Live the Eggpire

"No, no, no. This can't be happening." I said, pacing back and forth on the patio. "This is impossible."

It's obviously not, seeing that it IS in fact happening.

"Stop. Just stop. I don't want to go through all this again," I said to the voices echoing in my head. "How? I thought I had gotten rid of you all."

I'm hurt.

You really think we'd just disappear?

What changed to make you think that?

"I don't know, but it's been months." I said. "I thought after things changed with Dream that this was all done."

Dream wasn't in the picture when we first appeared.

At the castle.

That's not how curses work. They don't just 'expire'.

It was hard to sort out what the jumble of voices were saying at once. They used to all talk in sync for the most part. But now? Well I don't know. It almost felt like there were more.

"So what? Why'd you just stop. Why'd you leave me alone for so long?" I asked. I knew there was no reason that something like this would just 'take a break'. "And why did you have to come back now? Now of all times when I've finally found some sort of happiness again?"

You're not really saying that you befriended the same guy who tried to torture you for his own gain?

Wow, you're really not as bright as they said you were.

"Answer the damn question." I said sternly.

Can't. Classified information.

"Classified? The hell do you mean classified?" I asked. "You exist in my head, we share the same memories."

well some of are more observant it seems.

Shhh, she can't find out yet.

"Find out what?" I asked. Everything in my head went silent. "FIND OUT WHAT?!"

"Are you really sure you're okay?" A voice asked. I turned to see Dream leaning in the doorway, his head tilted to the side in confusion. Maybe he didn't hear too much of what just happened. "Because last time I checked, yelling at the trees isn't exactly classified as 'okay' behavior."

Or maybe he did. Of course.

"How much of that did you witness?" I asked.

"Enough. Now spill, what happened?" Dream asked.

I sighed. From past experiences, Dream was the last person I wanted to talk to about this. But he was also the only person here. And he wasn't like that anymore.

"They're back." I said simply. Dream stood up straight. He understood what I was saying without context.

"But I thought all of that was done." He said.

"Yea tell me about it." I said. "The thing I can't figure out is, why stop? It's like something changed. Something that gave them a new purpose in tormenting me. I asked them but they don't usually answer me."

"What could have changed?" Dream asked.

I sat and thought about it for a minute.

"Well, they did tell me while I was in the prison that dying would make my curse worsen." I said. "But it's been several days since that."

"Hmm." Dream said. "Maybe it took time for them to come back?"

"No I don't think so." I said. "I think something else happened. Something worse. And we need to figure it out. Soon."

________________________________
3RD PERSON - UNKNOWN LOCATION

"And so I propose, that we form this allegiance." A voice said. "And we take over the SMP."

"How do you know this is going to work?" Another voice questioned. "If we do this, there's no guarantee that the supposed chaos you want is going to spread."

"Don't worry." The first voice responded. "Everything is in place. I have been planning this for longer than you know."

"What do you mean by that?" A third voice interjected.

"The egg has, well, pointed me in the direction of someone who's going to be a big part of our success."

"Who?" The third voice asked.

"Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter yet." The first voice responded. "Now are you with me, or not?"

The others contemplated the offer. Even though it was a free-willed question, it almost sounded like a threat.

"I'm in." They each said one by one.

"Then it's settled." The first voice said.

"What should we call our group?" The second voice asked.

"We'll call it...the EggPire." BadBoyHalo said. The others dismissed themselves from the table, which was 'convienitly' situated directly above the egg.

"And so it begins."

A/N

Hey everyone, sorry for the shorter chapter. I wasn't really sure where I wanted to go with the story, seeing as everyone had different suggestions. But, I've decided to go with my original plan of getting more involved in the Eggpire.

I've got plans for possible loss of another life, and more stuff similar to the beginning of the book, like when we were in prison and such. I saw several comments saying the missed the imprisonments/curse stuff, so I'm going to try and do stuff with that, but the Eggpire instead.

As always, let me know what you guys want to see happen with the Eggpire. Your ideas help me a lot with inspiration for new chapters!

Byeeee