Feeling of Happiness

In the real world, Yue Fei has spent most of the night working to pay off his debts. She sleeps less than three hours a day, and only wears a book after her sudden death two weeks ago.

At first, Yue Fei was very happy that he had a second life, but the recurring stomach disease and the increasingly wilting spirit made Yue Fei realize that his overworked illness in reality seems to have been brought into the world of the book. .

So Yue Fei started his health routine.

After soaking his feet, he went to bed at ten o'clock and fell asleep peacefully to the sound of his roommate's fierce game keyboard crackling. At six o'clock the next morning, he got up on time. The roommate couldn't get up as usual. He simply cleaned up and went downstairs to buy breakfast.

Eat a healthy diet while working healthily.

Early in the morning at six o'clock in the morning, there are very few people eating breakfast in the cafeteria. Even in this abo world, it is still true that contemporary college students cannot sleep at night and cannot wake up in the morning.

Of course, it cannot be ruled out that health-conscious students like Yue Fei have already found a good location, breathing the fresh morning air, smiling, and eating breakfast while watching the news on the wall.

Yue Fei took a seat in the corner and walked back to the dormitory slowly after finishing breakfast.

When approaching the front of the dormitory building, the mobile phone in his pocket rang.

Yue Fei took a look, Jian Yi?

hang up.

But as soon as she hung up the phone, Yue Fei looked up and saw the person standing downstairs in the dormitory looking towards him.

"Xiao Fei, I brought you breakfast." Jian Yi put one hand in his pocket and raised the bag in one hand, showing a sunny and handsome look.

Yue Fei squinted his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth, and walked up to him and said, "No, I have eaten."

Jane obviously didn't believe it: "I know you are still angry with me."

Yue Fei: "We have broken up."

Jian Yi: "Then I will pursue you again."

Yue Fei was stunned: "?"

Okay?

Jian Yi: "I don't like Yin Xinchen. Pheromone can control my people, but it can't control my heart."

Yue Fei closed his eyes and took a breath. Why was the script that Jian Yi took different from what he had read?

"I won't accept a boyfriend who may cheat for the second time at any time." Yue Fei's voice was very cold and ruthless.

Jane was also a little excited: "But when we first started dating, you knew I was an alpha, and you were still dating me."

Yue Fei calmly retorted: "Then you said that you would not be dominated by pheromones to mark other people casually. What happened?"

Jane also closed her mouth, he was really wrong about this matter.

"Yue Fei, have you really loved me?" Jian Yi's deep eyes reflected Yue Fei's indifferent face.

Yue Fei: "Once." Once Yue Fei loved Jane, then the love was consumed, and only paranoia was left, harming others and self. But now Yue Fei just wants to change the ending of the original book and be beautiful alone.

Jane also tightened her lips: "Okay, I won't bother you again."

Alpha's self-esteem made him unable to whisper and beg for mercy. With his conditions, he deserves more obedient, caring and better betas and omegas, so why bother to keep a word of his own beta.