Differentiation

Too high concentration made Yue Fei finally smell his own pheromone.

Sweet, faint...

A place on the back of his neck seemed to burn, making him intolerable.

No, don't think of a way, he will be burned to death.

Thinking about this, he got off the bed, leaned on the wall, walked to the bathroom with soft feet, sat in the bathtub, and turned on the shower switch.

The cold water poured down, temporarily alleviating the heat on his body.

He tilted his head and leaned on the edge of the bathtub, his eyes half-open and half-closed, and his brain was muddy, unable to think at all for the time being.

...

The leak of pheromone, which had not converged at all, alarmed Gu Wei who was still working in the study.

With such a high concentration, it is obvious that Yue Fei's current state is wrong, and if it is not handled properly, no one knows whether there will be any danger.

After a brief thought, Gu Wei called Qiao Si.

"A trip to Nanwanxiang County by car, I'm going to the hospital."

After a pause, Gu Wei added: "Prepare more inhibitors and pheromone cleansing sprays."

"If I don't go down, I will come up directly to pick up people."

Afterwards, he called Tang Yue again: "The hospital arranges it. Experts in beta and omega pheromone research are needed. The more you might need it."

Both sides heard the seriousness in Gu Wei's words, and there were no unnecessary doubts, and they acted immediately.

After making arrangements, Gu Wei finally got up and came to Yuefei Gate.

He knocked on the door: "Yuefei?"

No one answered in the door.

"Xiao Fei?"

From the depths of the room came the sound of bottles and cans falling to the ground.

No more scruples, Gu Wei opened the door directly with the spare key.

The bed was empty.

Noting the light in the bathroom shining through, Gu Wei approached and gently opened the door that was not closed.

In the bathroom, Yue Fei sat in the bathtub in his soaked pajamas, leaning against the corner with his head down, as if he had lost consciousness.

Upon seeing this, Gu Wei frowned, came to him a few steps and turned off the shower: "What's wrong with you?"

The flowing cold water disappeared, the hotness on the body turned back, the skin on the back of the neck was sore, Yue Fei didn't know what was wrong with him, if it was a false estrus, why did he have no desire at all, instead it was like being in magma, just feeling hot all over It hurts again, and I can't wait to die again.

"it hurts."

Seeing that it was him, Yue Fei's nose was sour, and the words he said contained full of grievances and grievances in what he said. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????