Protocol Mark

First of all, the fact that he is an omega cannot be known to more people.

This was Yue Fei's first reaction, and Gu Wei's cooperation was needed to conceal this incident.

Secondly, according to what the doctor just said, he wants to pass the differentiation period safely, and needs alpha pheromone dredging.

This matter also needs Gu Wei's cooperation.

Furthermore, although his splitting into an omega was an accident, it is unknown whether this incident will affect Gu Wei's plan, and whether the agreement between the two will change.

And this, we must communicate with Gu Wei.

Finally, those two kisses yesterday...

Originally, the Yue Feika machine was a calm analysis of the status quo.

The first kiss can be said to be Gu Wei's response that he thought he was provoking him, and the latter kiss was taken as a last resort for Gu Wei's humanitarian rescue.

Well, that makes sense.

To be honest, he really doesn't know how to face Gu Wei now.

Gu Wei once told him that he didn't like omega pheromone, and the picture of omega was vividly visible, but now, he is an omega in beta.

He wondered if Gu Wei would throw him an agreement after he went back, saying that the cooperation between the two would be terminated.

Being an omega is really troublesome. I heard that there is still estrus, right? What will he do then?

Even if it is divided into alpha, why is it an omega... Yue Fei feels that all the bright futures he has imagined have ended.

What should I do if I went to the scene after the marriage agreement with Gu Wei, and went on a trip, and got in estrus on the way? What should I do?

What should I do if I study hard, work hard, become self-reliant in my career, and become self-reliant, and forget to bring inhibitors to engage with my colleagues?

At this moment, Yue Fei felt that the world was really full of malice towards omega.

If he must be marked, he would rather be marked by Gu Wei.

Suddenly, Yue Fei had an idea.

Wait, if the AOs that mark each other no longer have desires for other people's pheromones, then why can't he let Gu Wei mark him?

Just like Gu Wei can find someone to get married by agreement, why can't he find someone to be his agreement alpha?

Anyway, Gu Wei doesn't like omega. After marking him, he no longer has to worry about other omega's seduce, and he doesn't have to worry about accidentally estrus being marked by strangers. This is a win-win choice.

But if Gu Wei is unwilling... then he can also consider looking for someone to cooperate.

After the agreement is marked, he can continue to do what he wants to do.

Thinking this way, Yue Fei felt a little relaxed.

As for the marking process... Yue Fei didn't actually understand it very well, but he comforted himself. When the lamp pulled his eyes and closed his eyes, he would just be bitten by a dog.

...

Knowing that Yue Fei needs to calm down, Gu Wei thoughtfully left him the space. After leaving the ward, he went to the doctor and asked Yue Fei in detail what he needs to pay attention to in this situation.