Extra 4

In the lobby on the first floor of the Gu Group, a child decorated with powder-carved jade was sitting on the sofa with his mouth pouting, watching the beating of numbers on his watch in silence.

On the table are all kinds of snacks fed by adults with motherly love, but she also didn't move.

A group of people walked in from the gate of the group from far to near.

Alpha, dressed in a dark blue custom suit, walked in front, followed by assistants and project directors, apparently just returning to the company from outside work.

Where Alpha walked, employees stopped one after another, and the people who had just been talking in a low voice fell silent and watched them pass quietly.

Suddenly, the alpha who was walking in the front paused.

A group of people behind followed the emergency brake.

"Gu Nian?" The deep voice sounded, unable to hear the emotions.

The child on the sofa got up and grinned, "Father!"

Tang Yue was also seeing the child clearly, and pupils quaked. This little princess, shouldn't she go to school this time? !

"Go find out what happened." Tang Yue confessed to Qiao Si in a low voice.

Qiao Si immediately turned around to call the principal.

Gu Wei walked to the child, bent over and picked him up.

Gu Nian sat on his arm: "You are so slow."

Gu Wei: "Why are you here? I remember you should be at school this time."

Gu Nian: "School is not fun."

"You go to school to study, not to play." Gu Wei taught her, but there was no hint of blame in her tone.

At this moment, the school is in a hurry, and Gu's little princess has disappeared from them. Isn't this a big case?

"Little Gu Shao, do you really know where your sister has gone?"

Before Qiao Si called, the principal was asking Gu Xiangzhi if he knew where Gu Nian had gone.

Gu thought: "Don't worry about her."

The principal was about to cry: "How can you leave it alone, she is your sister."

After receiving the call from Qiao Si, the principal finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's good if you don't lose it."

Joss: "...Principal, do you know why Gu Nian played truant?"

Principal: "I really don't know this, but after listening to the teacher's feedback, the current course is too simple for the little princess. Maybe the little princess finds it boring to stay, so go to Mr. Gu."

Joss: "I see, you have worked hard, principal."

Principal: "No."

"Think about it?" Joes still had to be sure.

Principal: "Gu Shao is at school."

Qiao Si: "Okay, the driver will pick it up after school, so please ask the principal to let the teacher pay attention."

Principal: "Okay, I know."

...

Yue Fei learned that the little girl had played truant after seeing that Gu Nian had not gone home with Gu Xiang.

Gu Xiang was worried that he was in a hurry, so he said directly, "Dad, my sister is looking for my father."

Yue Fei held back his anger and called Gu Wei.