10 minutes?

Looking at the names signed by the two on the last page, Yue Fei took a deep breath, took out his share, and closed the folder again.

I don't regret it when I sign it. It's not a man at all!

In the past few days, he had no appetite for eating anything, and he couldn't do anything. But after the ten minutes of pheromone dredging, he felt hungry after a long absence, and he also remembered that he still had another thing to fight for. Final exam.

In the dormitory group, his roommate is poking him to ask why he hasn't gone to class yet.

Yue Fei replied: Please take a month off if you feel unwell.

Zhao Zhi: You are almost weaker than omega.

Yue Fei: ...It's so good, not to send it.

Other roommates: Then take care of yourself.

Yue Fei: Yeah.

Going downstairs and boiled a bowl of noodles for myself, after a simple meal, Yue Fei went back to his study to read.

Although I can't go to school, self-study at home is also a way. Although there are still two months left for the final exam, but based on his foundation, if you want to get a scholarship, you must not relax at all from now on.

When Gu Wei came back in the evening, he glanced at the folder on the table in the living room.

When he walked to the table, picked up the folder and opened it, seeing that only the one for him was left in it, Gu Wei's gaze fell on the stairs leading to the second floor, and the corner of his mouth was slightly raised.

...

The next day, Yue Fei woke up and walked out of the room after washing up, ready to go to the first floor for dinner.

Aunt Chen still came to cook as usual, which should have been ordered by Gu Wei later. Yue Fei drank the porridge while recalling the contents of the book he had read last night. After finishing the dishes, he realized that he seemed to have forgotten something.

Where is Gu Wei?

The pheromone vaguely about to rebel again made Yue Fei a little anxious, and he directly dialed Gu Wei's cell phone.

The familiar bell rang, Yue Fei was taken aback, Gu Wei was still at home.

Soon, he saw Gu Wei walk out of the room that had been transformed into a gym on the first floor, holding a mobile phone still singing happily in his hand.

Regardless of his sweaty forehead, Gu Wei rushed to Yuefei and shook his phone: "Look for me?"

Yue Fei quickly hung up and said, "Well, have you eaten?"

Gu Wei: "Take it, you got up late today."

Yue Fei felt a little guilty: "A little bit."

"Come here." Gu Wei stretched out his hand to beckon him.

Knowing what was about to happen, Yue Fei approached in silence.

Maybe because of the exercise just now, Gu Wei's lips were very hot, Yue Fei was distracted by the intrusion of the other party's pheromone.

Aware of his inattention, Gu Wei bit his lips.

Yue Fei was in pain and snorted.

Suddenly, the gentle touch on his lips became fierce.

Yue Fei couldn't stand, raised his hand to the side of the opponent's neck, but felt the hot sweat on one hand, and couldn't help but tremble, and took a step back.