Restraint

Not busy...

Gu Wei's workaholic attributes are full of experience, so he listened to it at the moment, and once suspected that his ears were not working well. To get him to say this while working, Mr. Gu and Mr. Yue must have a very good relationship.

Fortunately, Kasai did not do anything more excessive, otherwise it would be extremely embarrassing and shameful to seduce someone's alpha under the eyes of others. Mr. Yue has taken care of not turning his face on the spot.

Seeing that Gu Wei could not end the call for a while, Lin Li quietly sent a message to Gexi.

Lin Li: You are right. The omega who came with Mr. Gu is Mr. Gu's partner.

Kasai: Let me just say it!

Lin Li: So you study hard, don't worry about marrying a rich alpha and not having to work.

Kasai: I call this investment, your old man doesn't understand.

Lin Li snorted coldly, he had eaten more salt than the kid had eaten, what he didn't understand.

Kasai is the son of Brother Lin Li. Because he looks good and is an omega, he has been spoiled by his family since he was a child. It can't be better.

But the most important question is that Brother Lin Li is just an ordinary fisherman. Where can Kasai meet the rich and single alpha?

The only thing in the family is Lin Li, so the brother Lin Li's family counted them together and directly packed Kasai to Insong Island. The famous name is to accompany his grandparents. In fact, he wants Lin Li to find him a rich alpha. .

The eldest brother once fully supported his education, Lin Li could not refuse his eldest brother's request, so he agreed.

It happened that Gu Wei was coming to Yinsong Island for a vacation. Lin Li remembered that Gu Wei was a single and rich alpha, and his character was excellent, so he thought about threading a needle, but he didn't expect it, Gu Wei already married.

In the evening, he had to apologize to Mr. Yue, which was really abrupt.

After thinking for a moment, Lin Li sent a message to Kasai.

Lin Li: In the evening, I prepared a reception banquet for Mr. Gu and Mr. Yue. You will come over at that time and make amends with others.

Kasai: Good uncle.

...

It may be because Yue Fei's voice on the phone didn't sound very energetic when he just got up. Gu Wei spent a little more time teasing him and confirmed that he did not feel any discomfort before hanging up the phone.

After leaving for a long time obviously, Gu Wei was already a little bit more eager. This feeling is very new to him, but not annoying.

With someone in mind, Gu Wei's speed of reading documents has accelerated a lot.

After having roughly his own judgment on several items, Gu Wei raised his eyes and looked at Lin Li.

"Talk about your thoughts."

Lin Li: "Actually I..."

In the small conference room, the two discussed the development direction of Yinsong in the next few years. They could not help recalling the friendship when they first started Yinsong. Later, Gu Wei returned to the Gu family, and Yinsong left it to Yinsong. Lin Li took the helm alone.

But Lin Li clearly knows that his position is high but dangerous. Although he can make decisions on behalf of Yinsong externally, in the final analysis he is just a part-time worker, and he has to consult Gu Wei before daring to make decisions for many things. , Gu Wei can replace himself at any time.