Fully Marked

After adjusting the autopilot mode, Gu Wei returned to the back seat to check Yue Fei's situation, but saw Yue Fei looking at the place where he was sitting, with an expression of collapse on his face.

Gu Wei stretched out his hand and pulled him into his arms: "What's the matter?"

Yue Fei froze and didn't dare to move, but couldn't help but want to rub Gu Wei.

The estrus came suddenly, and both of them were unprepared, but the strong attraction of pheromone made people unable to control themselves.

The moment the lips pressed together, the string in their brains broke instantly.

Location and timing are not important anymore.

Fortunately, the back seat of this car is spacious. Two people are lying on it. Although it is crowded, it will not fall down.

Omega's body was shrouded in alpha, and the more impatience he messed up Gu Wei's hair, his breathing had long since lost its rhythm.

The knuckles of the fingers were drawn out from underneath, and the slippery liquid slid down the knuckles. Gu Wei raised his hand in front of Yue Fei. Before opening his mouth, Yue Fei twisted his head away.

"Don't talk." Just do it!

Looking at the red eartips of the omega, Gu Wei chuckled lightly, and then gave up.

In a small space, the rich sweet fragrance and rosin dance entangled, sometimes provocative, sometimes quiet and soft.

Rosin is domineering, no matter how far away from the other party, always close, watching, silent and boiling.

too hot......

Yue Fei raised his hand and pulled down Gu Wei's collar.

The fingertips touched the collarbone, as if touching ice and snow, and the ultimate refreshing sensation passed from the fingertips to the heart. Yue Fei licked her dry lips, raised her hand, and wanted to untie the tie on her neck, but Gu Wei grabbed her hand. .

"I'm coming." Alpha's voice was dull.

...

The low-key black car drove slowly on the highway, leaving the city center and heading for the outskirts.

On both sides of the road are tall pines and cypresses, straight and stout.

The further away from the center, the wider the road, but it is no longer flat.

The wheel rolled over the slightly sunken road, and the moment the car body undulated, depressive screams and humming sounded in the carriage.

"The pain is too deep!" Yue Fei's voice trembled uncontrollably, with a forbearing cry.

The hot sweat swayed from Gu Wei's cheeks, dripped on Yue Fei's body, and slid onto the seat.

Gu Wei's voice was low and he leaned over and kissed the corners of his red eyes: "Good, not deep."

In the deepest place, Yue Fei hasn't opened it for him yet.

The uneven road surface brings dense and rhythmless ups and downs, and it almost makes people worry that the unmanned vehicle will overturn to the ground because it cannot bear it in the next second...

Slender fingers climbed on the back of the black leather car chair, omega raised his head, as if unable to breathe, transparent tears fell from the red corners of his eyes, and the whole person was like a tight string, playing with a fragile and tough body. The most beautiful movement.

call--

call--

call--

Except for his own breathing, all other sounds disappeared at this moment, and the world was as quiet as his beating heart. The more Fei opened his eyes, he seemed to have lost his soul.