Any Dissatisfaction With Me

In the dining room, the air was strangely quiet.

Aunt Chen, who happened to come out of the kitchen with the soup, stood at the door, neither entering nor retreating.

After eating two more chopsticks, Gu Wei frowned slightly, put the bowl down, and said, "Clean up."

After speaking, he also got up on the second floor.

Aunt Chen quickly put away the unfinished food, and brought the soup that was just brought back intact.

Regarding the wealthy, as an outsider, she certainly didn't know anything, she didn't dare to say anything, she didn't dare to ask anything.

At the other end, Yue Fei returned to the room, feeling depressed that he hadn't had for a long time.

Gu Wei's arrangements for him seemed to be like arranging normal work, calm and efficient.

Standing on the small balcony in the room, Yue Fei looked at the lights on the road as if a silver dragon wandered around, in a daze.

The night was as cool as water, and the breeze slowly eased Yue Fei's irritability.

What is he frustrating? The relationship between them was originally like a subordinate and a partner, and changing an assistant was not a big deal. Gu Wei really didn't need to ask him for his opinion.

Gu Wei didn't do anything wrong, it was his own thinking.

He actually lost his temper to Gu Wei just now, but it is actually unnecessary.

"What are you doing?" After staying here for a long time, because some people feel happy and warm about something, do you really think of yourself as Yue Fei in the book?

Back to the room, Yue Fei sent a message to Gu Wei acknowledging the mistake.

Yue Fei: I'm sorry, but I'm not in a good mood today.

Gu Wei may be busy and did not reply to him immediately.

Although the two lived only upstairs and downstairs, Yue Fei didn't want to go upstairs to find Gu Wei at all.

At the moment, Gu Wei was in the study room on the second floor, looking at the information sent by Yue Fei, frowned for a moment, flipped through the chat list, and clicked on the dialog with the eldest brother Gu Wei.

Gu Wei is an omega and has been married, living overseas with his alpha for a long time.

Gu Wei: If Wesley loses temper with you because of other omegas, what do you do?

Gu Wei: Wesley cheated?

Gu Wei: No.

Gu Wei: Oh no, why do you suddenly ask this? Xiao Fei lost her temper at you?

Gu Wei: No, I have a friend.

Gu Wei: Tell me clearly what's going on.

Gu Wei: My friend changed his partner's assistant without the consent of his partner.

Gu Wei: Oh, although it's not a big deal, it should be said. But there is no need to be angry about this, unless your friend's partner and assistant...

Gu Wei:

Gu Wei: It's not necessarily true. It also needs to combine the two people's usual mode of getting along. It may not be angry because of such a trivial matter. Each conflict between the partners is usually the accumulation of countless previous dissatisfaction.

Gu Wei: My friend is very good, and his partner cannot be dissatisfied with him.

Gu Wei: Your excellent friend is really not yourself?