Restart

Yue Fei did not notice any abnormality. Although he smelled the pine scent in the room when he woke up the next day, he only thought it was the smell of his pheromone. After all, after Gu Wei bit him, his pheromone remained They are all entwined with a scent of rosin.

Since getting up, it has been raining outside. Yue Fei held a cup of coffee and sat on the bay window, staring at the scenery outside the glass window in a daze.

It's so boring to be alone.

Obviously I wouldn't have felt this way before.

How long will it take to be so dependent on another person?

The bitter smell of coffee spread between his lips and teeth, Yue Fei closed his eyes, went back to the room to find the textbook, and sat down on the carpet in the living room.

Let's learn!

Open the textbook...

Yue Fei's eyes fell unconsciously to the vase on the side. What is Gu Wei doing next door now? Still go to work?

...

Learn to learn! ! !

Thick clouds passed slowly over the city, revealing half of the sun-shielded face. The sun penetrated the rain and fog and sprinkled on the drenched ground.

Ding Dong——

The doorbell rang.

Yue Fei, who had been reading the book carefully all morning, raised his head, stretched his waist, and walked to the hallway to open the door.

Outside the door was someone he couldn't help but think of in the morning.

"What's the matter?" Yue Fei asked seriously, pretending to be serious.

Gu Wei held the door frame with one hand and put the other in his pocket. He curled up his mouth and said, "I just moved, I heard that I must invite my neighbors to dinner."

Obviously, they had done more intimate things together, but at the moment Gu Wei dressed in casual clothes standing at the door looking at herself, Yue Fei blushed somewhat uncontrollably.

I have to admit that as an excellent alpha, Gu Wei's appearance attracts him.

Yue Fei: "Oh, all right."

Close the door of his own house, walk into the house that Gu Wei suddenly moved into next door, and Yue Fei silently looked at it.

Very empty. It may be because of hurriedly moved in, except for the necessary furniture, there is nothing extra here.

The food was already set on the table, and Yue Fei took a seat opposite Gu Wei.

Gu Wei asked him very naturally: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Yue Fei thought he wanted to know how he was going on the first night he left him, and was a little nervous: "Very good."

This is the truth, he slept well last night.

"That's good."

Gu Wei's tone was inexplicably deep, and Yue Fei didn't hear it.

"Have you eaten this morning?"

"Well, I drank milk, I bought it yesterday."

"Went to the supermarket yesterday?"

"Yes, I bought some daily necessities..."

Suddenly, Gu Wei stretched his hand over Yue Fei's fingers, looked at the black ink between his fingers, and asked him: "Is studying in the morning?"

Yue Fei curled his fingers slightly: "Ah, I'll have the exam next month."