Hospitality

Yue Fei walked to the sofa and stopped: "Second brother asked me to go out and talk for a while."

As soon as he entered the door from Yuefei, Gu Wei could smell the messy pheromone smell on his body. At this moment, his brows became even tighter when he heard the words: "He is looking for you? Where did he go?"

"Glacier Bar." Yue Fei didn't think it was a big deal, so she answered honestly.

However, after listening to what he said, Gu Wei's expression instantly cooled down. He stood up, pinched Yue Fei's chin, and suppressed the sudden anger in his heart: "Go to a bar with fish and dragons during the differentiation period. You are too courageous. It's big."

Yue Fei was stunned, and added: "I only went out after sticking the glands."

Gu Wei didn't care about this: "What can Gu Xing want to ask you? What did he say to you?"

"It's okay, maybe because I thought I was a beta like him, so I'm more topical." Yue Fei looked away.

Seeing that he was obviously lying, Gu Wei paused, let go, and turned directly upstairs: "You don't want to say that I won't force you, but I still hope you have a basic sense of safety."

"Go take a shower first, and wash off the messy smells on your body."

Compared to going out at random during the differentiation period, Yue Fei's concealment directly poured a spoon of oil on the Mars in Gu Wei's chest.

It was inevitable that he lost his temper with Yue Fei, and Gu Wei chose to go upstairs first and stay alone for a while.

Yue Fei's original intention was that he didn't want to worry about these trivial matters to Gu Wei. After all, the Gu family's affairs were enough for Gu Wei, but it was obvious that Gu Wei had seen through his clumsy concealment and was angry.

Scratching the back of his head, Yue Fei pursed her lower lip, and went back to the room to take a shower and change clothes.

A messy smell?

It's the pheromone scent you get when you go to a bar.

After taking a shower, he came out of the room. Before Yue Fei's hair was dry, he touched the study room to find someone.

Sure enough, Gu Wei was in the study. He also washed up and changed his clothes. He was sitting behind the desk and typing on the computer.

Noticing the movement at the door, Gu Wei didn't lift his eyes, and said directly: "Something?"

Licking her dry lips, Yue Fei walked into the study and walked to the desk beside the door and the back.

"I'll confess."

Gu Wei stopped tapping the keyboard with his fingers: "Huh?"

"The second brother's friend wanted to see me, so he urged the second brother to call me out. The eldest brother had already scolded the second brother for a while, and then the second brother sent me back."

Yue Fei explained why he went out today.

"Want to see you?" Gu Wei turned his chair and waved to Yue Fei, letting people walk to him, "Remember who is there?"

Yue Fei shook his head: "I don't even know it."

Gu Wei: "Well, it's okay. Those who have made friends with Gu Xing are the same people. Tomorrow I will ask Qiao Si to send you the photos. You will recognize them one by one."

"Huh?" Yue Fei didn't expect Gu Wei to pay such attention. "What do you recognize people for?"

Gu Wei raised his hand, pressed his palm on the back of his neck, and leaned the person close, saying, "My partner, it's not anyone who wants to see it."