Even If The World Collapses

As soon as he became the chairman of the group, he couldn't find any figure all day and night. When Gu Wei turned on his mobile phone, it was no surprise that he saw a bunch of missed calls.

"Do not disturb during estrus."

After posting the news in Moments, Gu Wei turned off his phone and went to prepare food for Yue Fei.

I don't care at all about his endless dynamics, which will trigger a circle of earthquakes.

He Yinyin was having dinner at the eldest son's house when he received Gu Tiansheng's call.

"What are you doing with Gu Wei? Gu Wei really changed sex?"

He Yinyin held a mouthful of rice in her mouth, and she sprayed it out without keeping the lady's self-cultivation for decades.

"What are you going crazy?"

When Gu Tiansheng said it, he felt that his thoughts were too unrealistic: "He himself said that the estrus period is gone, and I thought he was transformed into an omega."

"..." He Yinyin cut off the phone directly.

She called Gu Wei and no one answered it. Then, under the reminder of her elder son, she saw the dynamics of Gu Wei's circle of friends.

He Yinyin frowned: "Xiao Fei is an omega?"

Gu Wei: "According to this, there is no one else."

"It's omega and it's not a bad thing, why don't you keep it?" He Yinyin didn't understand.

Gu Wei: "Things may be more complicated than I thought. When they... are over, you can ask the third child again."

"we can only do this."

...

Yue Fei didn't know that his omega identity had been half-disclosed, and was now nestled in Gu Wei's arms, drinking the nutrient solution while watching TV.

Only by real experience can we understand how terrible the estrus period is.

Like a beast, Yue Fei thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Wei squeezed the back of his neck and asked softly when he noticed that he was distracted.

Yue Fei shook his head slightly: "It's nothing, have you accounted for your work? The estrus period seems to be seven days."

"You don't need to worry about this."

With that, Gu Wei leaned forward and took a strawberry from the table and put it to Yue Fei's mouth.

Yue Fei opened his mouth very naturally and bit down half of it, some of the strawberry juice stained the corners of his mouth, and the other part ran down along Gu Wei's distinct fingers.

Sticking out the tip of his tongue and licking the juice from his mouth, he felt his gaze suddenly heat up, Yue Fei raised his eyes to Gu Wei, the man's gaze fixed on his lips.

Cursing the corners of his mouth, Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, and his lips moved closer to the hand that was still holding the strawberry.

Gu Wei thought he was going to eat the remaining half, but he didn't expect that a soft touch came from his fingers, and the juice that had just flowed was licked a little more and a little bit.

Alpha's breathing abruptly increased, and with a light movement of his fingers, he fed half a strawberry into Yue Fei's mouth.

Just holding the strawberry, Yue Fei's mouth had not had time to close, and his slender fingers pushed the strawberry and broke in together.