Not The First Time

In the dim room, in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, two figures overlapped.

The night scene of the city in front of him, the warm body behind him, and the moment the hot skin on the back of the neck was pierced by sharp teeth, Yue Fei took a breath.

He used to have no concept of home and did not dare to have expectations of home.

But now, in this unfamiliar world, because of the people behind him, he has imagined the future for the first time.

Omega raised his fragile neck, supported the floor-to-ceiling glass with one hand, lifted the other hand and stretched it backwards, as if it could not be supported, and pressed it on Alpha's head.

The frowning eyebrows were smoothed by the big hand, and then they slid down, covering Yue Fei's eyes.

Without vision, other senses become more sensitive.

Alpha raised his head, pulled Omega's hand, and guided Omega to search for bliss.

This feeling is not unfamiliar to Yue Fei. The only unfamiliar thing may be the big hand covering his hand, which is hot and powerful.

"Enough, don't."

I was covering my eyes, and all the sensations were several times stronger than usual. The hand pressed against the glass window left sweaty handprints, struggling fragilely.

Gu Wei lowered his eyelids, looked at the increasingly red lips, listened to his messy breathing, and tightened his lips.

The rosin predominantly wraps the spring, stretches the branches and leaves, controls the direction of the water flow, and guides it to climb the peak, and pour down at the highest point.

The red lips in his sight opened and closed, and Gu Wei bowed his head and kissed gently.

...

The next day, Gu Wei's cell phone rang.

Seeing the caller ID, Gu Wei didn't want to pick it up. By coincidence, Yue Fei was awakened by the phone's ringtone and pushed him to urge him to answer the call.

Gu Wei directly hung up the phone.

But the other party was obviously not someone who gave up easily, and the phone rang again shortly after it was quiet.

Yue Fei opened his eyes: "Are you not answering?"

Gu Wei picked up the phone to mute the sound: "Unimportant call."

Yue Fei could see the name displayed on the phone.

Gu Xing?

"Your second brother?"

Gu Wei lowered his eyes and stared at Yue Fei: "Did you remember him?"

Yue Fei was at a loss: "I only remember the name, but I don't remember what it looks like."

"It's okay, it doesn't matter." Gu Wei rubbed his hair, "Are you going to get up?"

Yue Fei snorted and stretched, thinking about getting up, but Gu Wei turned over and pressed him down.

Yue Fei: "?"

Gu Wei leaned over and bit his earlobe: "I was patronizing and serving you yesterday, and I want to take back the gift."

Yue Fei blushed: "...oh."

Before Gu Wei continued to move, Yue Fei raised his hand and pushed the person back. Then he reached out and took the white water on the bedside table, took a sip in his mouth, glanced at Gu Wei, and lowered his head into the quilt.