Gentle Trap

Yue Fei has never pursued human experience.

Compared to pursuit, it seems that his initial misunderstanding is easier to manipulate.

Although thinking this way, Yuefei still opened the browser, searching for how to pursue the person he likes.

When Gu Wei came out of the bathroom, he saw Yue Fei half-headed in the bed, staying up late to check his mobile phone.

"Still not sleeping?" Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and took two steps closer.

Hearing the sound, Yue Fei immediately turned off the phone and closed his eyes: "Sleep."

With a light laugh, Gu Wei turned off the light, but instead of resting on the sofa in the living room as yesterday, he lay down beside Yue Fei.

Feeling the mattress under her shook, Yue Fei's body suddenly stiffened.

"Don't tell me a little quilt?"

Gu Wei's voice is not loud, but he can hear it clearly in the dark.

Yue Fei silently pushed the quilt over.

I don't know when it started raining outside, and water droplets clattered on the French windows.

"Go to sleep."

The steady rosin gave Yue Fei a great sense of security, but she felt that the extra long day of doing nothing had finally come to an end. Yue Fei's breathing gradually stabilized and she fell asleep.

On the contrary, someone who persuaded people to sleep, with his eyes open looking at the back of Omega in the dark, suffered from insomnia.

Outside the window was a sudden heavy rain, but Yue Fei inside the house dreamed that he was in a deep forest on fire.

There were hot flames on the left and right, only Wang Qingquan not far behind him was his only escape direction.

He hurriedly turned around and ran towards his life. Finally, after jumping into the cold water, Yue Fei got a short breath.

Hugging the person who got into his arms with satisfaction, smelling the sweet pheromone of omega, people who were not sleepy at first relaxed their minds, and gradually became sleepy.

On the second day, Yue Fei woke up in Gu Wei's arms. He blinked, not sure if he subconsciously got into the other's arms, rolled over very embarrassedly, and rolled back to sleep last night. Front posture.

It was a vacation, but Gu Wei still got up early and went to the company. He wanted to deal with Yinsong's affairs as soon as possible, and then bring Yue Fei to have fun.

Yue Fei didn't mind, and even hoped that he would stay in the company more during this time, because he needs a little space to make his own pursuit plan.

Almost as soon as Gu Wei left the house, Yue Fei opened his search page last night and continued to do his homework.

Pursue the people you like: 1. Give small gifts. 2. Cook for him/her. 3. Take him/her off work. 4. Accompany him/her when he/she is sad. 5. Cultivate common hobbies. 6. Learn how to make him/her happy...

Yue Fei held a black pen in one hand, flipped the phone in the other, and took notes in his notebook.

The things have been delivered... the noodles have also been made...

Haven't picked up to and from get off work yet!

Without further ado, make it up today.

Thinking of the surprised expression on Gu Wei's face when he suddenly appeared when the company said he was picking up people from get off work, the more Fei he got, the corners of his mouth were raised.