Shareholders Meeting

For omega, the first estrus is best to happen naturally, so even though the two tried everything, Gu Wei still restrainedly waited for Yue Fei's estrus to come naturally, and did not deliberately use pheromone to catalyze it.

However, this preparation period is too long...

Until Yue Fei's small house, every corner left the two intimate memories, and Yue Fei's estrus period has not yet come.

The first step is Gu's shareholder meeting.

"What am I going to do?"

Wearing a small suit specially customized by Gu Wei, Yue Fei walked into Gu's side by side with him and talked with him in a low voice.

As a result, Gu's employees saw that their boss, who was unsmiling and indifferent and ruthless, was facing the youth at this moment, with a pleasant arc in his mouth, and his eyes were tenderness that no one had ever seen.

"You don't have to do anything, just sit next to me."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

Tang Yue and Qiao Si followed them, and then Gu's lawyer team.

A group of people headed for the large conference room in mighty force.

The imposing lineup disappeared around the corner, and countless whispers suddenly sounded in the originally quiet hall.

"Ah, that's Mr. Gu's partner!"

"They are so affectionate."

"Mr Gu is gentle...it's fascinating! Who can stop this, I'm dead."

"Anyway, he won't be gentle to us."

"President Gu is usually so cold, maybe he is afraid of enchanting us."

"President Gu's partner is an omega?"

"I don't know, Mr. Gu said it was a beta, but now the outside world says that Mr. Gu's words are no longer credible."

...

Even in the annual general meeting of shareholders, in previous years, shareholders often failed to attend for various reasons and delegated their voting rights to others. But today, all shareholders are here.

The moment the door of the conference room opened, the people who had already been there could see the visitors clearly, and after a short period of time there was an enthusiastic greeting.

"President Gu."

"Mr Gu is here."

"Congratulations to Mr. Gu."

...

The shareholders who have already seen the agenda of this meeting have long understood the importance of today's meeting, but they all agreed that there will be no surprises, so they have already congratulated Gu Wei in advance.

Gu Wei nodded lightly, and took Yue Fei to sit down in the main seat.

"Xiao Fei, you are here too." He Yinyin sat beside Yue Fei and smiled softly at him.

Yue Fei obediently said hello: "Mom."

He Yinyin: "Your dad has an old illness and can't get out. I will come here for him."

Yue Fei: "Oh oh."

Gu's shareholders are not just the Gu family, but the shareholders of different surnames have limited shares, and they are usually more interested in Gu's dividends. As long as the person in charge of the house is capable enough, they don't care which person is in charge of the Gu family. .