Extra 2

His name is Yue Fei and he is a beta.

In this world, alpha is a first-class citizen, omega is a second-class citizen, and beta is a third-class citizen.

This is what the public thinks.

But Yue Fei feels that omega and beta are both the lowest level of existence in this world.

Born to be alpha, both talent and environment enjoy higher and first-class preferential treatment than the other two types of people.

The creator is so unfair, he gave everything to alpha, so that the other two types of people can only be under the leadership of alpha forever.

Since childhood, no matter how hard he works, his results have never surpassed the alpha.

Of course there is a situation that may be surpassed, and that is when alpha gives up.

Under the same conditions, with equal efforts, the return that beta can get, only alpha can get is less than 20%.

This is the result of scientific experiment statistics. Science tells beta that it takes 500% effort to stand on the same starting line as alpha.

Yue Fei has a pair of younger siblings, but under the appearance of siblings getting along well, only Yue Fei knows that he tries to hide his dislike for brother Alpha.

The younger brother may be aware of it, but Yue Fei doesn't know, but when his younger brother's performance as an alpha has never surpassed his own performance at the same stage, he does have a genuine affection for his younger brother.

But even if the younger brother behaved like this, parents still said all day that this family will belong to the younger brother in the future. The younger sister is an omega, and they don't need to worry about the future. Only Yue Fei, a beta, they can't see his future. They only hope that his younger siblings can read about brotherhood in the future and help them.

Therefore, Yue Fei did not kiss his younger siblings from the bottom of his heart, nor did he kiss his parents.

Perhaps in the eyes of outsiders, or in the eyes of other family members, they are a harmonious friend. Only Yue Fei knows that they are not.

He in this home is depressed and hypocritical.

Later, Yue Fei fell in love with an alpha. That alpha was very special. He said that he did not believe in fate and did not agree with the bond between alpha and omega. As long as they fell in love, even alpha and beta could last a long time.

The more faithful it is.

But after a long time, Yue Fei discovered that he believed a lie.

In an inexplicable accident, he came to another world.

There is no concept of alpha, beta, or omega in this world.

At first he was not used to it, and would miss Jane.

But by chance, he saw a book.

He has the same name and the same experience as the people in the book. Yue Fei is almost certain that the person in this book is himself.

But unfortunately, he is only a small supporting role in this book, and his pride is only a stepping stone for the love of the two protagonists.

After reading the book, Yue Fei stayed alone in the rented house for a long time. In just a few hours, he seemed to have finished his life in that world.

From now on, he chooses to forget his memories.

Now here, this place is the world he was born to exist in.