Dreams at Night

After finishing the exam on Friday, I came out of the teaching building. Yue Fei said goodbye to his roommate and walked to the school gate by himself.

He is close to home and often goes home on weekends, so his roommates are also used to it.

At the school gate, Yue Fei quickly saw Tang Yue's car.

Tang Yue also saw him and got out of the car and waved to him.

Yue Fei strode forward with two feet, focusing on Tang Yue's side, so he didn't notice Jian Yi who walked out of the school gate at almost the same time as himself.

He raised his hand and waved with Tang Yue, indicating that he saw it, but a familiar voice rang from his side unexpectedly.

"Your new boyfriend?" Jian Ye looked at Tang Yue waiting by the car, with a slightly sour tone.

Yue Fei turned his head and saw that it was him. After a daze, he said inexplicably, "What's up with you?"

Jian Yi is yin and yang weird, and he looks like he's willing to fall: "I thought you would at least find another alpha, but I didn't expect to find a beta."

Yue Fei: "...he, it's alpha."

Upon hearing this, Jian Yi snorted: "He is like that?"

Yue Fei did not want to entangle with him again: "He is my friend, you are just my ex-boyfriend, how I make friends has nothing to do with you, you have time to talk to me, it is better to care about Yin Xinchen."

Besides, what's wrong with the beta, he is a beta himself, and Jane also looks down on the beta in front of him. Who is it for?

Jane also pursed her lips and said nothing.

Tang Yue still didn't know that his wind critic had been killed, but realized that Yue Fei's expression was not right, and was about to step forward to help. Yue Fei had already walked over.

"Go back." Yue Fei got in through the car door Tang Yue opened.

Tang Yue let out a cry and glanced at the alpha student who was quietly watching this side not far away with a warning before sitting in the front driver's seat.

Jane stood there, silently watching the car go away, the black cake in her hand fell to the ground, and she turned back to school with no expression on her face.

In the past, after the exam, Yue Fei would be in a bad mood, and the black cake was the tacit comfort of the two. But now, the once tacit understanding has become his biggest embarrassment.

He couldn't understand why Yue Fei could be so decisive and decisive. Could it be that all the affection in the past was not a play?

Those who can't let go are the worst losers. But in this relationship, Jane couldn't accept that she would be the loser.

In the car, Tang Yue asked with concern: "Mr. Yue, didn't you have any trouble just now?"

Yue Fei: "Nothing."

"That's good. If you encounter any problems in the future, you can tell me that I will try my best to solve them for you." Tang Yue is very diligent.

Tang Yue actually recognized that the person who stopped Yue Fei at the school gate was his cheating ex-boyfriend. He had read it when investigating Yue Fei related information, but they did nothing to put a green hat on their boss. Tang Yue did not stand to say anything about his behavior, so he could only make a proper statement.

"Yeah..." Yue Fei didn't know the twists and turns in his mind, just remembering what Jian Yi had just said, some hesitant to say something.

Tang Yue saw it: "You said."