Report

Growing up in a big family like the Gu family, Gu Wei has become accustomed to calculating the benefits between people. Lu Zhenye often said to treat him like his grandson, but Gu Wei knew that if he were not the alpha grandson of the Gu family, Grandpa Gu didn't value him so much, and Lu Zhenye would not even look at him.

Although he knows all these things well, when conflicts really occur, the interests of the nakedness are spread out and calculated. The surname is Lu or Gu, and the difference between whether he is a grandson or not, Gu Wei still feels extremely unhappy.

"That... I'm going back first."

Yue Fei put the new phone on the table and said cautiously.

I thought that Gu Wei would nod at will to let him go, but he didn't expect that Gu Wei, who had been trapped in his thoughts, suddenly raised his eyes to look at him. In that moment, Yue Fei felt the danger of being stared at by the predator.

Gu Wei remembered that when she first met, Yue Fei had negotiated terms with herself for benefits, but she was young and pretended to be sophisticated.

"I'm not done yet." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei: "Huh?"

"Side effect." Gu Wei locked his eyes tightly and stretched out a hand towards him, "Come here."

However, Yue Fei took a step back: "I haven't finished moving my stuff. If you feel unwell, I will ask Sister Chen to call a doctor."

Gu Wei put down his hands.

Yue Fei opened the door of the study and walked out.

When the door was about to close again, Yue Fei looked up and saw Gu Wei's eyes falling on the broken phone in the corner, half of his face sunken in the shadow, as if abandoned by the world, lonely and lost.

With a click, the study door closed.

The footsteps that should have been far away were getting closer and closer. Gu Wei turned around, and the person who had just fled in fright walked up to him.

Yue Fei raised his hand, took the person sitting in the chair into his arms, and stumbled: "That... just hold it for a while."

While thinking about how to break the Lu family, he was suddenly taken aback by Gu Wei who was holding him full of arms.

...That's okay, I'll think about the Lu family's affairs later.

Moving from the first floor to the second floor, except for the more frequent encounters with Gu Wei when entering and leaving the room, there is no change in other things.

The weekend two days passed very quickly.

When she returned to school on Monday, Yue Fei was dragged by her roommate Zhao Zhi as soon as she entered the classroom.

"Did you watch the classes and forums on weekends?"

Yue Fei: "No."

"No wonder you can still laugh. Now to tell you a bad news and a good news, which one do you want to hear first?"

"good news?"

"Several mid-term exam results came out last week, and the class committee posted the results to the class. You did a good job in the exam."

"Wow!" The hard work of several weeks was not in vain, and the corners of Yue Fei's mouth rose.

"Don't be too happy. There is still bad news." Zhao Zhi looked serious.

Yue Fei: "What?"

Zhao Zhi: "There is a idiot who is in the same examination room as you. In the forum, he reported that you cheated by your real name and waited for the school to deal with it."

Yue Fei: "Cheating, me?"

"He posted your test scores from the previous semesters, and compared them with your results this time. Many people believed him. Now the posts have exploded in the school forum. I guess the counselor will come to you later."

Another roommate interrupted: "I asked my friend to check it. The one who reported you was an omega from the class next door. I heard that I am a good friend with Yin Xinchen and my family has a background."

Yue Fei: "..." Although the plot is a bit unfamiliar, he is not surprised at all.

The protagonist hasn't appeared for a long time, he almost forgets that he is in a book.