Swimming Pool

The dinner table was too quiet, Yue Fei wanted to find a topic, and suddenly remembered the news he saw in the morning, and asked Gu Wei: "I see news about me on the Internet. Does it matter? What happened to Gu?"

Unexpectedly, he would ask about this. Gu Wei paused with his chopsticks and said, "It's not a big deal, don't worry."

The reason for Yue Fei's accident has actually been found out. It was because Gu Wei and Beta became a partner to change the situation of public opinion, so the person who hated Gu went to extremes. They couldn't find Gu Tiansheng, so they put their dissatisfaction with Gu Tiansheng on Gu Wei, spent all the compensation money given by Gu, bought a security guard from the group, and asked him to show Gu Wei a good look.

However, the security guards that Gu can be bought are limited, and the prohibited items cannot be brought into Gu, so they can only use their brains in Gu Wei's car.

Although the person had deleted all surveillance records before the accident, the security of the group itself had two layers of protection, and the peripheral staff did not know that even if this layer of evidence on the surface was deleted, there were still eyes in the dark.

Therefore, shortly after the accident, the truth behind it has been found out, but Gu Wei has not announced it.

It was a coincidence that the security guard was able to succeed under the double-layer security.

His methods are too crude and crude. If the person who took the car that day was Gu Wei, this method would not have any effect on him at all, but unfortunately, the person who took the car that day was Yue Fei.

It was too crude to hurt the person Gu Wei cared most.

The complete report on this matter has long been placed on Gu Wei's desk. After consideration, Gu Wei locked it in his drawer.

Because he still doubted... Maybe the target of the accident from the beginning was not him, but Yue Fei.

Gu Wei didn't want Yue Fei to know these messy things, and now Yue Fei doesn't need to know about it for the time being.

"I planned to have a birthday party for you on your birthday yesterday, but I didn't expect the accident to happen first. In addition, you could only be discharged from the hospital yesterday. I will cancel the party first. When you get better, I will make it up for you." Gu Wei said while holding a chopstick dish for Yue Fei.

Of course, the more important reason for canceling the party is because Yue Fei's differentiation period is still one week to end, and Gu Wei does not want to take a risk.

The more you know that you are an omega, the more you can get along with other alphas or omegas, but Gu Wei cannot guarantee that the more you forget that he is an omega, the more you can do it.

Yue Fei: "Oh, it's okay, I can do it." He doesn't remember anyone now, what party is he holding? Of course it is best not to open it.

For a meal, although the two have their own thoughts, they did not eat less because the food was prepared according to their usual tastes.

After the meal, Yue Fei came to the place where it was said to be his personal study. Seeing the study materials on the table, Yue Fei couldn't help but feel big.

There were sticky notes on the desk, and Yue Fei saw one of them that read-"Duck for Scholarship!"

He remembered that Yue Fei in the book didn't seem to be a mastermind. What was going on with this serious struggle?

"Remember? You said you would get a scholarship for the final exam and you asked me to give you tuition, but I didn't expect this accident to happen." Gu Wei also saw the sticky notes on the desk, with a gentle smile in his eyes when he spoke.