It's Better to Hit The Sun

After listening to Gu Wei explaining that it was public that Gu Tiansheng had changed the speech and told the media, Yue Fei scratched his face in embarrassment.

"I see. In fact, publicizing our relationship has no effect on me."

It's just that if Gu Wei decides to make it public in order to do crisis public relations for the group, he will be a little disappointed.

"It's okay now. I think the online public opinion against Gu has eased, indicating that this method is indeed effective. I don't care."

Gu Wei looked at him, and after he finished speaking, he raised his hand and rubbed his head: "I will solve this matter as soon as possible, but you, why suddenly remember that the company is looking for me today? Cha Gang?"

Check what post... Yue Fei looked away: "It's just a whim."

It seems that every time he takes the initiative to go to the company to find Gu Wei, he always encounters unpleasant things. For example, the last time he went to pick someone up to work, he met Kasai, and this time he almost misunderstood Gu Wei.

"Heh." Gu Wei chuckled lightly, "Then you have to have more on a whim."

Yue Fei: "Do you want me to go to the company more? Why?"

"I work alone, it's too boring." Gu Wei said.

Gu Wei, a super invincible workaholic in everyone's eyes, would actually say that work is boring?

Yue Fei said with a red ear, "Then I will give you something to eat when I have time."

"Thank you." Gu Wei pinched his cheek.

Yue Fei glared at him, pretending to be angrily: "Pinch my face again."

"Okay, don't pinch." As he said, Gu Wei lowered his head and dropped a kiss on his cheek.

No □, no pheromone interference, just a simple touch of lips and face.

"When I want to pinch you in the future, I'll give you a kiss, one kiss, and another time without pinching your face."

What profiteer? Yue Fei blushed and said, "Or you should pinch..."

...

Does Gu Wei like him?

Back in the study, Yue Fei lay on the desk, as if someone was beating his chest, and his heart was pounding.

Does Gu Wei like him?

Don't like him, why do you kiss him like that.

No matter how close the intimate contact was, it was not as deeply touched by Yue Fei today's unreasonable kiss.

Excluding desire, but still wanting to be close, besides liking, what else is there?

The more I thought about it, the more I got up, the more I opened the book, I calmed down a set of topics.

It's better to hit the sun if you choose another day, so let's confess today!

Thinking about this, Yue Fei got up, threw the workbook away, and walked proudly towards Gu Wei's study next door.

Knocked on the door, pushed open, Yue Fei took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Gu Wei, I like you!"

The voice fell, and the air was quiet for a long time.

Yue Fei's heart was cold for a while, and he opened his eyes, only to see that there was no one in the room.

...Where is Gu Weiren?

Gu Wei, who didn't know what he had missed, was swimming in the pool on the top floor.