End of Holiday

Although I don't know why Gu Wei suddenly behaves like this, Yue Fei can't deny that he is cool.

When Gu Wei came back, he saw Yue Fei with her back facing him, her face buried in the pillow, shy.

"Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Gu Wei leaned close, raised his hand, and pulled down his collar to check the glands behind his neck.

The finger was stroked, and it seemed to be a little swollen compared to the previous one. The glands were gradually maturing.

After confirming that the temperature and pheromone concentration were normal, Gu Wei squeezed Yue Fei's neck and said, "Go to sleep."

As he expected, as long as he doesn't directly stimulate the glands, the more he can withstand his enthusiasm.

Yue Fei blushed and closed his eyes.

I don't know if it was something that was just too exhausting. I thought I was going to have insomnia, but soon fell asleep.

No accident the next day, Yue Fei still woke up in Gu Wei's arms.

This was the scene when I got up more than a week in the past. Yue Fei's embarrassing heartbeat has accelerated from the beginning, and it has gone so far that he can take away the hand from his waist without changing his face, and get out of bed to change clothes and wash himself.

Early in the morning, seeing Gu Wei Yuefei reminded me of what happened last night, so he ate the breakfast with his head down, and he didn't dare to meet Gu Wei's eyes at all.

Of course Gu Wei noticed something wrong with him, but he also understood his reaction, so he didn't say anything. Yue Fei would have such a reaction. In the final analysis, he is still not used to it. When the two of them do more and more intimate things, it won't be like this.

After breakfast, when Yue Fei saw Gu Wei answer the phone, the relaxed expression on his face disappeared. Instead, he was calm and indifferent at work.

"Second uncle, my father is in charge of the company's affairs now, so you can ask him what to do."

"There is no way to solve this kind of argument. If there is, it is your problem."

After finishing the call, Gu Wei just put down the phone and the ringtone rang again.

The caller is He Yinyin.

"Mom." Gu Wei picked up.

"Well, I'm eating."

"He is next to me."

"Just heard about it."

"If my father thinks he is capable of solving this matter, then I don't have to go over and do it on my behalf."

"Mom, I'm still on my honeymoon."

...

Yue Fei listened to the side while eating breakfast silently.

This time the other party talked a lot, and Gu Wei paused for a long time before he hummed.

"We will go back tomorrow."

When he hung up, Yue Fei raised his eyes to look at him: "What happened?"

Gu Wei: "A few days ago, the second uncle's project had an accident. The matter was not complicated at all. It's time to make a statement, it's time to conduct thorough investigations, and pay compensation, but my father listened to the second uncle's defense and believed that those who demanded compensation. The people in "are rogues who made mistakes in their statements to the media. Now the victims have united to surround the Gu's headquarters. Unless my father apologizes publicly and comes up with a solution that satisfies everyone, he will never leave. "