Substitution

The exercise books were stacked on the coffee table. Gu Wei put the cup next to the book and sat down with his legs bent.

After sitting down, Gu Wei looked around uncomfortably. He rarely sat on the floor like this when he was an adult, even though there was a blanket underneath.

"How to solve this problem?"

Yue Fei approached him and asked him, pointing to the topic on the book.

Gu Wei lowered his eyes and spread his hands on the table.

Yue Fei understood and gave him the pen.

Gu Wei quickly wrote a number beside him.

Seeing that he finished writing, he put down the pen, Yue Fei waited a while before asking, "This is?"

Gu Wei: "Answer."

Yue Fei opened the answer on the back of the book and showed him: "The answer is here. What I want to ask is the problem-solving process."

Gu Wei: "Isn't this you can tell at a glance?"

Taking a slobber in embarrassment, Yue Fei told the truth: "I can't."

Thinking of the impressive 58 points, Gu Wei picked up the pen again: "The steps are like this."

After an hour...

"Do you understand these questions?" Gu Wei asked patiently.

Yue Fei: "...Probably understand." If you don't understand, you won't see the sun tomorrow!

Gu Wei: "Okay, then the next question."

In view of the fact that it is not early, Yue Fei suggested: "It's quite late, or I should rest first, and I will ask him when Assistant Tang comes."

Gu Wei, who was about to put down the pen when he heard the first half of the sentence, picked up the pen after hearing the entire sentence: "No, you have to talk until you learn it."

Yue Fei checked the time, and it was ten o'clock: "You have to go to work tomorrow."

Gu Wei: "I am the boss."

Yue Fei regretted asking Gu Wei the question, and could only yawn, with tears in her eyes: "...I'm sleepy."

Staying up late hurts your body.

Seeing that he was really pitiful, Gu Wei showed compassion: "Then let's talk about it tomorrow."

Yue Fei's little chicken nodded like a peck, completely ignoring the deep meaning of Gu Wei's words.

So when he returned here the next day, Yue Fei was extremely surprised to see Gu Wei already sitting at the dinner table.

"Are you going to rest here in the future?" Yue Fei asked Gu Wei.

Gu Wei: "The cooking aunt is here, it is not convenient to go back and forth, Nanwan Xiangjun can go back on weekends."

Yue Fei's gaze fell on Aunt Chen. Didn't it mean that Mr. Gu never eats the food she cooks?

Aunt Chen, who didn't know that she was being used as an excuse, thought that Gu Wei was about to start to value herself, and she said, "Mr. Gu, if you need it, I can go ahead and prepare the food in Nanwan Xiangjun."

After Gu Wei paused for a while, he replied hardly, "No."

After dinner, Yue Fei, who was about to go back to the room to do his homework, was stopped by Gu Wei.

"Come to the study."

The study here is relatively small, with only one table, and Gu Wei let Yue Fei sit on the side of the table.