Move To The Second Floor

Of course, Yue Fei didn't believe what Gu Wei said, letting others know that their appearance would not affect the overall situation.

Many people talk about gold, accumulate and destroy bones.

Even Gu Wei, if enough people question him, he won't be able to take power smoothly. Gu Wei is strong and good enough in the family, so the Gu family does not have too many doubts about his flash marriage or even partnering with a beta. Correspondingly, Gu Wei must also do superficial work here.

So just like to tease him. Yue Fei pouted.

Before he stayed in the room long, the door rang.

"Don't read the book after the exam?"

Outside the door, someone who was being slandered by Yue Fei's voice came.

Yue Fei stepped forward to open the door: "Always relax after the exam."

Gu Wei stood at the door: "How can I relax in the bedroom?"

Yue Fei: "You don't have a job today?"

It's so idle to no matter how he relaxes.

Gu Wei, who hadn't seen him for a long time, specially spared one day to stay at home with others, and said, "Maybe it's because I'm the boss."

"Oh." You are the boss your biggest.

"The study is on the second floor, and your bedroom on the first floor seems to be inconvenient." Gu Wei said suddenly.

Yue Fei: "It's okay."

In fact, there are some inconveniences. Before, Yuefei had to go back to the first floor to wash after reading a book in the study, or sometimes things were forgotten in the bedroom, and he had to run the stairs several times.

"In the afternoon, I will ask Sister Chen to clean up the second floor, you can move to the second floor." Gu Wei took it for granted.

Yue Fei: "Second floor? Will it be inconvenient?"

Before, he always thought that the second floor was Gu Wei's private space, and he would not let her go up casually even if Chen Sister cleaned up. Later, he arranged his study on the second floor to break Yue Fei's perception. This time, he let Yue Fei directly. Fei lives on the second floor, no wonder Yue Fei is surprised.

Gu Wei: "It's nothing inconvenient. I can't live in so many rooms by myself."

Yue Fei's brain twitched: "In case you sometimes bring people back..."

"Huh? So you think of me that way?" Gu Wei laughed angrily and tapped his head lightly with the book in his hand, "Just forget it if you don't want it."

What Yufei saw during the period of contact with Gu Wei, in addition to work and entertainment in his life, seemed to be his unexpected partner.

After the reaction, I seemed to have slandered the other party with nothing, Yue Fei was a little ashamed: "No, I'm quite willing."

Gu Wei lowered his eyes to look at him, and saw his guilty conscience hidden under his calm expression. He felt interesting in his heart, but he didn't show it.

"I won't take other people back here."

After thinking about it, Gu Wei added, "Except you."

Yue Fei looked up and met his eyes.

"Of course, neither can you."

Gu Wei said again.

Yue Fei: "...I won't."