Rigorous agreement

In the office on the top floor of the building, a mobile phone randomly thrown on the table jingled as a message alert.

On the black leather sofa, the man sat in silence, without the intention of getting up to check the information on the mobile phone.

Gu Wei never thought that one day he would spend precious time thinking about relationship issues.

There was no delay in the work at hand, but the people underneath saw him more cautiously these days than ever before. He didn't notice it, he just didn't have the energy to care, he knew he was out of state.

If a person laughs when they see you, they will ask you if you have eaten, occasionally they will watch you secretly, they will cook noodles for you in the middle of the night, they will make you laugh, they will fight with you, and occasionally they will give birth to you. I am angry, but I will reconcile with you soon. I say distrust, but I am full of dependence in action. If I don't like it, what is that?

Gu Wei encountered such a problem for the first time. It was not that he could not accept that some people would not like him, but he just could not accept that Yue Fei might not like him.

Why don't you like him? What is wrong with him? In addition to him, Yue Fei would like to choose other alphas? You also said that you can find other alpha protocol tags?

Thinking of this, Gu Wei felt as if a fire was burning in his heart, and seeing nothing pleasing to his eyes.

The office door was knocked, and Tang Yue came in to report on work. When he inadvertently looked up and saw the cold expression of suppressed anger on his boss's face, he instantly got stuck.

Hearing his pause, Gu Wei's eyes fell on him.

Tang Yue broke into a cold sweat instantly on his back. Gu Wei has lived in the company these days, and the pheromone on his body is full of irritability and aggressiveness, making the entire company cautious. He doesn't know what happened, but he still vaguely guessed that it should be with Nanwan Xiangjun. The gentleman of, after all, Gu Wei didn't go back after coming from the hospital.

"Um... Mr. Gu, Aunt Chen from Nanwan Xiang County just called me and said that Mr. Yue told her to stop passing tomorrow, and she came to me to verify if she was fired."

Gu Wei frowned: "If he says so, let people go back."

Tang Yue: "Okay." It seems that the two have really had a big problem, and I don't know if the agreement will be terminated.

He turned around to leave, but was stopped by Gu Wei.

"Change to a new past." Gu Wei said.

Tang Yue was stunned for a moment, and said, "Okay."

Things seemed to have become more complicated, and Tang Yue decided to go to Qiao Si for a drink and chat.

The office door was closed, and Gu Wei got up and took his mobile phone, preparing to see if Yue Fei had replaced the aunt and explaining to himself, but as soon as he opened it, he read the long message sent by the other party an hour ago.

Sorry to move out, happy cooperation, thank you...

After reading it, the tight nerve in Gu Wei's brain broke instantly.

Picking up the folder that had been in the corner of the desk for a while, Gu Wei lifted his foot and left the office.

After messing up his mind, he wanted to leave cleanly and lightly, thinking beautifully.

...

Yuefei went to bed early and got up early the next day to pack his bags.

Although he lived in Nanwanxiang County for a while, the only things that belonged to him were books and a few daily changes of clothes.