Gland Marking

After the physical examination, Tang Yue drove ahead of time, and Yue Fei followed Gu Wei downstairs. The two walked through the lobby on the first floor of the hospital.

"Yin Xinchen!"

Suddenly, a familiar and unfamiliar name came from not far away, and Yue Fei, who was still a little groggy, instantly awoke.

He turned his head and met the person who called the name.

Jian Yi was stunned: "Yue Fei?"

Yue Fei remembered the content of the original book, and said unsurely: "Jian Ye?"

Jian also wanted to say something, but seeing Gu Wei standing behind Yue Fei with an indifferent expression, after all, she didn't speak, but just rushed to Yue Fei and nodded. After saying hello, she walked away.

In the hall full of voices, Gu Wei stood behind Yue Fei with a dangerous tone: "Do you remember him?"

I don't remember Gu Wei, but I remember Jian Yi.

I don't remember my alpha, but I remember my ex-boyfriend.

Gu Wei stared at the back of Yue Fei's neck, wishing to bite it on the spot.

Feeling cold on the back of his neck, Yue Fei turned his head, smiled weakly, and eagerly replied: "Also, I don't remember clearly, maybe I have remembered more these days, so I am vaguely impressed, who is Jane? what?"

Gu Wei said indifferently: "Your ex-boyfriend."

Yue Fei scratched his head: "Ahhaha, is that so? I can't remember it anymore."

Gu Wei looked at him and didn't know if he believed it or not, which made Yue Fei feel a little nervous.

At the door, Tang Yue walked in, and saw the two of them still, and walked a few steps closer: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue, the car is coming."

Yue Fei gave Tang Yue a grateful glance: "Ah, the car is here, you can finally go home."

Having said that, Yue Fei did not dare to look at Gu Wei's expression, and directly raised his foot and walked towards the waiting car outside the door.

Tang Yue was stunned for a moment, and looked at his boss in the rare situation.

Gu Wei's gaze swept across him lightly: "Are you the driver?"

The innocent Tang Yue: "?" He seems to count as well.

...

Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei's condition was not quite right since he came back from the hospital.

But he couldn't tell what was wrong.

It's just that occasionally staring at the back of his neck for a longer time, and sometimes when he turns his head, he will find that Gu Wei is watching him wandering, not knowing what he is thinking.

The harder he gets, he wants to ask him if he has a terminal illness, or if he is really still eating his ex-boyfriend's jealousy.

This state continued until this afternoon, when Yue Fei took a nap on the small sofa in his study, but was awakened from a dream. After opening his eyes, he realized that he was sweating all over.

The hotness did not disappear because Yue Fei woke up. He sat up, reached for the glass on the table, and took a drink.

Are you having a fever? Yue Fei touched his forehead, it was cold.

Reminiscent of Gu Wei's abnormalities in the past few days, Yue Fei's heart sighed a little, he wouldn't really have a terminal illness, right?

At this moment, Gu Wei was having a video conference in the study room next door, and suddenly heard that the door of the study room next door was opened, followed by rapid footsteps, and then the door of his study room was knocked.