Take a Bath

When contemporary young people want to find evidence, what is most useful? Of course it is the search history of the browser in the mobile phone!

So, returning to the second bedroom, closing the door, Yue Fei turned over his browsing history.

But soon he was disappointed to find that his browsing history was blank.

Later, Yue Fei dullly discovered that there was not even a communication software in this phone.

This phone is definitely not the one he used before.

Throwing the phone away, Yue Fei leaned back and lay down on the soft bed.

I always feel something is wrong.

Gu Wei said that the two of them fell in love at first sight after going on a blind date. They have been married for several months, but why, the furnishings in the second bedroom are like he has always lived in this room.

Are you in a good relationship, but sleep in separate rooms?

If this is his room in Nanwan Xiangjun, then his important things should also be placed here.

Yue Fei's head tilted to the side and his eyes fell on the bedside table.

Before he got up, the door of the room was suddenly opened from the outside.

Yue Fei sat up on his back in surprise, looked at the door, and the person who broke in was Gu Wei.

Apart from him, there can be no one else.

"What happened?" Yue Fei asked him.

Gu Wei looked around the room and explained: "I originally thought about your amnesia. Sleeping in separate rooms may be easier for you to accept, but just now I thought that sleeping in separate rooms may not help you recover your memory. So, we still Sleep in the master bedroom together as usual."

Yue Fei: "...Should I go to sleep by myself first?"

Gu Wei: "This is not conducive to your memory recovery, don't you want to recover your memory sooner?"

"..." Yue Fei pursed his lips, how did he answer these words?

While talking, Gu Wei had already approached the room and took out a few sets of pajamas from Yue Fei's closet.

"These clothes are all heard that you are going to be discharged from the hospital. I asked my aunt to arrange them. I didn't think about it. I will move some of the clothes in the master bedroom today, and take the others slowly." Pajamas returned to the master bedroom.

Yue Fei couldn't think of a reason for rejection, so he could only follow him into the master bedroom.

"I think there are some things we have to say clearly in advance." Yue Fei coughed.

Gu Wei is tidying up the closet: "What?"

Yue Fei: "Until I recover my memory, I can't force my travel partner's obligations."

Hearing this, Gu Wei put down the clothes in his hands, turned his head and raised his eyebrows: "Partner's obligation?"

"That's..." Yue Fei's gaze floated on the big bed at the back.

Gu Wei came to understand: "Don't worry, I promise you that before you restore your memory, we were just sleeping together on that bed."

Although Gu Wei's statement felt weird, Yue Fei couldn't fault it.

For the time being, I couldn't figure out whether I had amnesia. Yue Fei was too embarrassed to ask Gu Wei too much. Hearing that he agreed, he didn't say anything more.