Extra 1

*wedding*

My alpha degree is amazing, and Yue Fei didn't want to lose face. I have been studying hard during the school. Because of the great progress and the wonderful graduation thesis in the later period, I finally got what I wanted and was rated as an outstanding graduate of the college when I graduated.

At the graduation ceremony, Gu Wei was invited on stage to give a speech for the graduates.

In previous years, this kind of event was a symbolic invitation, because the school also knew that these business leaders were very busy and would rarely attend.

This year Gu Wei will agree to attend. Many people are surprised, but those who know the inside feel that it makes sense.

Because this year, Mr. Gu graduated from Omega.

Yue Fei sat in the audience and looked at Gu Wei intently. When the roommate first started, he would poke him from time to time to make him narrow his eyes in the crowd, but seeing that his attention was entirely on Gu Wei, he had to give up.

Single dogs cannot understand the crookedness of young couples.

It is reasonable to say that the two have been together for almost two years, and the freshness should have passed long ago, but now it seems that the level of greasiness is worse than that of other people in the love period.

When the roommates received their graduation certificate, they also received a wedding invitation from Yue Fei.

"Come early then." Yue Fei said.

Gu Wei stood behind Yue Fei and nodded politely.

Representative Zhao Zhi spoke: "It must be!"

...

According to Yue Fei's meaning, the wedding only invites the people that both parties want to invite. It is simple but warm.

Gu Wei chose Yinsong Island as the wedding location.

Both of them put on white customized suits and formed lifelong partners under the witness of the sea and relatives and friends.

Make thin lips close together and separate after a while.

Yue Fei raised his head to look at Gu Wei, and the shadows of each other were reflected in their eyes.

"I love you."

With big hands on his waist, the emcee on the side was ignored, and Gu Wei's eyes were fixed on his omega, focused and affectionate.

Yue Fei raised his mouth: "I love you too."

The kiss fell again, no longer touching and leaving, but deeply entangled with each other.

The sea breeze blew gently, the white yarn fluttered, the petals rolled, the guests cheered and roared with thunderous applause.

The oath is not important to the two, as long as you make sure that you love each other.

After the ceremony, there is a wedding ball on the beach. Wine and meals are also prepared on the side. Guests who are tired of playing can pick them up.

The prom begins with the protagonist of today's wedding.

For today, Yue Fei deliberately asked a teacher to teach him to dance, and finally progressed from disharmony of limbs to the level of being able to keep up with the music.

Gu Wei wants to teach him personally, but Yue Fei is not happy because he really has no foundation at all, and the part where Gu Wei jumps is still somewhat different from his. Gu Wei is already busy at work, so there is no need to remember him. Human dance steps.