Beautiful and Delicious

In the evening, Yuefei received a message from her parents saying that she had gone out, so she also called the driver and asked him to pick him up.

Although Tang Yue often picks up Yue Fei, he is Gu Wei's assistant and will not always be available at any time. Therefore, on the wedding day, Yue Fei and Gu Weiti's full-time drivers have always been on standby. Here, the driver picks up Yue Fei.

Before leaving the house, Yue Fei asked Tang Yue's address, and knew that Gu Wei was still in a meeting, because the company was close to the place to eat, so he went straight to the meeting after the meeting. Tang Yue was planning to arrange for the driver to pick up Yue Fei first, but she didn't expect Yue Fei. I have already contacted myself.

Gu Wei arranged the meeting place for the two in Yuehua Mansion.

Yue Fei in the car heard the driver talk about it, only to realize that it is also an industry under the Gu family.

Yue Fei was already numb to this, and even began to wonder if Nanwan Xiangjun was also a family property.

Thinking of this, I asked the driver. The driver answered him with great pride, of course.

Yue Fei:...Oh!

It is poverty that limits his imagination.

Yue Fei's family is actually quite wealthy, but he hasn't spent much money since he passed it through, so he has no intuitive feelings. On the contrary, I am more and more impressed with Gu's moat.

Nanwan Xiangjun is not far away from Yuehua Mansion, and the two elders have not yet arrived when they arrive. The waiter wanted to take him to the VIP room, but was refused.

Yue Fei sent a message to Tang Yue and asked them if they had set off.

After a while, Gu Wei returned a message to him.

Gu Wei: Just about to leave, if you are bored, go to the recreation room on the third floor for a while.

Yue Fei didn't ask much, and returned to: Okay.

...

When Gu Wei arrived, Yue Fei was lying on the sofa in the entertainment room and watching the video of Gaoshu online class.

"Your parents seem to be here too, why don't you go in?" Gu Wei didn't see Yue Fei in the box, so he went to the entertainment room to find someone.

Yue Fei turned off the video and replied, "Wait for you."

In the box, Gu's family and Yue's family were sitting opposite each other, each with a smile on their faces.

When Gu Wei brought in Yue Fei, the waiter just set the table.

Yue Fei sat down beside Yue's father, and Gu Wei took a seat beside him.

"Dad, Mom, this is Yue Fei, my partner." Gu Wei officially introduced Yue Fei to the second elder of the Gu family.

Gu Tiansheng is an alpha, but not capable of doing business. Grandpa Gu left a will before his death. After Gu Wei got married, he inherited all of the Gu family's inheritance, making it clear that he also looked down on his son's ability.

Therefore, Gu Tiansheng can be said to love and hate Gu Wei. Loving him for excellence makes him proud, and hating him takes away all the love and attention of the family, even he can't compare with him.

"You have to be responsible for your own life. I hope you are not making a foolish choice for inheritance rights." Gu Tiansheng didn't give Gu Wei any face.

Yue Fei's heart jumped when he heard it. Although he knew that the Gu family and his son were at odds, he didn't expect to be so direct.

Gu Wei looked at Gu Tiansheng and laughed, the sharp-edged alpha with an aura of self-prestige, and the box instantly quieted down.