Pet

After spending a few days in Nanwan Xiang County with nothing to do, the effect of self-study was really limited. Yue Fei began to ask Gu Wei when he could go back to school.

During this period, Gu Wei did not go to the company, but stayed with him in Nanwan Xiang County. Yue Fei realized that apart from lacking some memory, his ability to take care of himself was not a problem, so I thought that after going to school, Gu Wei could also Return to normal work.

In the past few days, Gu Wei took Yue Fei to the third floor when he had nothing to do. He successfully reminded Yue Fei of the scene when he first learned to swim. With the help of subconscious traction, he quickly learned to swim again.

However, to Gu Wei's disappointment, Yue Fei still has no memory of his confession in the shower that day.

"Next month." By the pool, Gu Wei promised that Yue Fei could go back to school next month.

After a few days anyway, Yue Fei nodded: "Okay."

"It's almost today, let's take a rest." Gu Wei stepped forward and reached out to Yue Fei, trying to pull him ashore.

Yue Fei raised his hand and grabbed his palm, but did not use his strength to go ashore. Instead, he raised his face and smiled slyly at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei didn't react. He squatted by the pool, seeing Yue Fei stiff and motionless, and asked, "What's the matter?"

The strength in Yue Fei's hand increased a bit, and Gu Wei's face slowly turned red when he saw that Gu Wei hadn't moved at all.

"Nothing!" This time, Yue Fei supported Gu Wei's hand and went ashore smoothly.

As soon as he landed ashore, Gu Wei understood, smiled and took the person into his arms: "Want to make things worse?"

Yue Fei, who wanted to be caught off guard: "..."

Don't talk about it, it's shameful to not be able to pull things like this!

How come his strength is so much worse than Gu Wei? Is there such a big difference between alpha and beta?

"No." Yue Fei blinked, pretending to be innocent.

Attempts to make bad things happen, Yue Fei will deny it to death.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows.

The more someone irritated: "I'm a little hungry."

"Then go downstairs and have a snack."

Yue Fei: "I want to eat here, you go get it."

Gu Wei: "Why should I go?"

"Do you want to change your partner?" Yue Fei pretended to be fierce.

Gu Wei laughed, rubbed his head, let go of him, turned around and went downstairs very consciously to get him a snack.

Yue Fei curled up his mouth, sat down by the pool, soaking half of his legs in the cool water, waiting for Gu Wei to come up.

Soon, Alpha appeared on the stairs with the fruit plate and cake.

Yue Fei, who had been staring there, got up and greeted him.

"Eat a piece of cake." Gu Wei used a small fork to make a piece of cake and held it to Yue Fei's mouth.

Yue Fei opened her mouth and took a bite, but the corners of her mouth were stained by the cream, but she didn't notice it.

"You take a lot." Yue Fei reached out and took the plate in his hand, put it on the small coffee table next to the recliner, picked up a grape, and turned to feed Gu Wei.