He Is My Alpha

Leaving the office, Gu Wei did not let go of Yue Fei's hand, and Yue Fei did not speak, but just followed him out.

Going downstairs, the three people in the group were blocked by an alpha student who rushed over.

"Xiao Fei, are you all right!"

Focusing on the hand held by Gu Wei, he suddenly heard the familiar voice, and raised his head more and more sharply: "Jian Ye?"

Jian Yi is also looking at him... and Gu Wei... holding hands.

"I just heard that Tang Xi reported you cheating. Don't worry. I believe you. I know you are not this kind of person." Jian Yi tried to ignore the fact that Yue Fei was holding hands with an alpha. "Teacher, I will help you explain. ."

Yue Fei was surprised that he would come over: "It's okay, thank you. The matter is under investigation. I won't admit what I didn't do. The school will give me innocence."

Jian also nodded: "Tang Xi is a good friend of Yin Xinchen. He slanders you like this because of my relationship with you. I will let him come and apologize to you personally."

"It's not in a hurry to apologize." Gu Wei, who was standing next to him in silence, said suddenly, "If you have anything you want him to ask our lawyer, to meet, see you in court."

Tang Yue came forward very consciously and handed Jian Yi a business card.

"Tell him, please." Gu Wei curled up his mouth.

In a word, and Jane also distinguished their camp.

Just after he finished speaking, the driver just drove over, and Gu Wei took Yue Fei's hand and paused for a moment: "Let's go home."

The warm breath was sprayed on the slightly cool fingers, and Yue Fei squeezed his hand tightly: "Yeah."

Although he knew that Gu Wei started business again because of outsiders present, Yue Fei missed his rhythm this time, and his heartbeat was out of order.

"Who is he?" Jane also stared at Yue Fei and asked.

Jane also deliberately ignored Gu Wei just now, but obviously, this alpha is not a role that can simply fall into a passive role.

Yue Fei felt a headache.

How does he explain who Gu Wei is? Said that he is your future imaginary rival, but also the future boss of you and Yin Xinchen? !

Gu Wei also looked at Yue Fei, and he also wanted to know how Yue Fei introduced himself to this person.

Being stared at by two alphas, Yue Fei's pressure suddenly doubled.

"He is... he is..." Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, then at Jian Yi, "Who is he and what does it have to do with you?"

As soon as he said this, the corners of Gu Wei's mouth that had been hooked instantly pulled into a straight line.

Jian Yi raised his eyebrows, and Yue Fei's answer made him feel that this alpha was just a means to anger him, and Yue Fei just couldn't forgive himself for marking Yin Xinchen instead of really empathizing.

So he took a step forward, trying to pull the wrist of Yue Fei's other hand, but was suddenly rejected by a powerful pheromone, and his brain hurt like a needle.

At the same time, holding Yue Fei's big hand, Yue Fei couldn't stand firmly and was pulled into Gu Wei's arms.

The frosty rosin covered the sky and covered the earth.

Jane also had an ugly face, but she didn't dare to make a move easily.

Tang Yue stepped back unconsciously. Gu Wei's pheromone suppression at the moment was really unfriendly to the alpha that was close.