Make-up

Leaving the hotel, the two returned to Nanwan Xiang County.

Yue Fei actually didn't have enough to eat. When he got home, he remembered that Gu Wei didn't have time to eat at night, so he raised his foot upstairs and asked, "You didn't eat dinner either. I'll cook some noodles and eat together?"

Gu Wei finally realized what he had forgotten when he took someone to the banquet today.

"Are you hungry? I asked Tang Yue to bring something to eat."

Yue Fei: "No need, I can cook it myself, do you want to join me?"

Yue Fei asked him out of politeness, but to Gu Wei's ears, it seemed that Yue Fei wanted him to stay for dinner together.

"Yes." Gu Wei sat down in the dining room very consciously, waiting for Yue Fei to cook the noodles.

Upon seeing this, Yue Fei touched his nose and went into the kitchen alone.

The same egg noodles, everything is ready in less than fifteen minutes.

Gu Wei looked at the clear soup in the bowl for a while, and then stretched out his chopsticks after a pause.

Under the light, the two seemed to be real family members, eating the same dinner under the same roof and on the same table.

The night when the two of them were in Nanwan Xiangjun at the same time reminded Gu Wei of the omega pheromone he had smelled that night.

It has been confirmed that Yuefei is not an omega, so there is only one possibility left...

That night, Yue Fei used something containing omega pheromone in the room.

"Do you know why I only want to marry beta?" Gu Wei said suddenly.

Yue Fei raised his eyes: "Why?"

"I don't like the smell of omega pheromones." Gu Wei said.

So, don't use perfumes, shower gels, shampoos that contain omega pheromones that attract alpha gimmicks...

"Oh."

Yue Fei didn't know Gu Wei's subtext at all, and only thought he was looking for a topic to chat with himself.

The book actually briefly mentioned the reason why Gu Wei did not like omega pheromones.

Because of his own excellence and Gu's background, since he split into alpha, Gu Wei has encountered countless omegas. Being sexually harassed by various sweet pheromones every day, Gu Wei did not degenerate himself or the omega gang that was sent to his door. Instead, he suffered from a mild Omegaphobia. He couldn't smell the omega pheromone with the purpose of seducing, and he just smelled it. Will be physiologically disgusted.

Of course, Gu Wei would not confess his mild Ophobia to others, and only showed his true love for omega to the outside world.

In the original book, Yin Xinchen is a rare omega that Gu Wei does not dislike, because Yin Xinchen has never seduced his mind.

"I don't know if you don't tell me." Yue Fei said nonsense with his eyes open.

Gu Wei thought he understood his suggestion, and put down his chopsticks after drinking the last sip of the soup: "It's not too late to know now. I have finished eating, go up first."

Yue Fei nodded: "Okay, good night."

Gu Wei got up and walked two steps before saying, "...rest early."

Yue Fei, who was cleaning up the dishes, was taken aback when he heard this sentence. Looking back, Gu Wei had already gone upstairs.

...