Amnesia

Injured? Brake failure?

Gu Wei's eyes changed transiently. Just because he couldn't hold the broken cup on the ground, he heard the news of Yue Fei's accident, and the slight anxiety in his heart gradually expanded.

He got up and walked out, and at the same time called the assistant to instruct all the follow-up matters.

This accident is not simple, but what is more important now is the safety of Yue Fei.

When Gu Wei arrived, Yue Fei had been sent to the operating room. Unlike alpha, which is extremely physical, omega is inherently fragile, so in the same accident, the driver not only saved Yue Fei without incident, but Yue Fei lost consciousness before landing.

After coming out of the operating room, Yue Fei was still unconscious. In this coma, he woke up leisurely until the next evening.

Gu Wei has moved his work to the ward, and is working on a temporary desk opposite.

Perceiving the abnormal movement on the hospital bed, Gu Wei got up and walked to Yue Fei's side. Seeing him open his eyes, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

From yesterday to now, although the doctor has repeatedly assured that the person is okay, the Yue Fei has not been awake, and Gu Wei has been unable to rest assured.

Fortunately, finally...

However, Gu Wei soon noticed the strangeness, because he opened his eyes and looked at Yue Fei, his eyes were very strange.

"Who are you? Where am I now?"

Gu Wei frowned and rang the calling bell next to the bed.

Almost immediately, there were footsteps outside the door, and four or five doctors and three or four nurses pushed in.

"Mr. Gu? Mr. Yue is awake!"

Yue Fei looked at the mighty battles of the people who came in, with a light in his eyes.

Observing Yue Fei's expression, Gu Wei frowned tightly. He turned to the doctor and said, "He has lost his memory."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere in the ward suddenly became serious.

"Excuse me, Mr. Gu, please go out. Let's check Mr. Yue again."

While talking, all of Yue Fei's information was placed on Gu Wei's temporary desk. Obviously, these doctors were going to have a meeting on the spot.

Gu Wei nodded, his eyes stopped for a few seconds on Yue Fei, and finally walked out without saying anything.

The eyes that Yue Fei met with him were too strange. Unfamiliar enough to silence all the comfort he originally intended to give back to his throat.

I don't know how long it took before the doctor finally withdrew from the ward.

Among them is Bai Xi, a pheromone expert who previously diagnosed and treated Yue Fei's delayed differentiation. Because he had been in contact with Gu Wei before, and he knew a little about their situation, so now he is the only one who is more suitable to report on Yue Fei's situation to Gu Wei. .

"Mr. Gu, we did some tests for Mr. Yue to confirm that everything else is normal except for some physical injuries, except that he has lost all his memories from August to the present."

August to present? It happened to be the time he and him knew each other, how could he forget it so coincidentally?

Gu Wei pursed his lips, the domineering rosin exuded a strong displeasure: "The reason."