Another Way

They are almost lovers.

Enchanted by that kiss on the late-night cruise ship, Yue Fei even felt that they had been in a tacit understanding as if they had been in love for a long time.

But he also clearly knows that everything is just his own illusion.

He never thinks that he has any extremely dazzling merits, which are worthy of others' love.

For Gu Wei, he can only be sure that Gu Wei does not hate him, but he is not sure whether Gu Wei likes him, if he likes, how much he likes it?

But putting himself in his place, it is impossible for him to bring people with unfavorable feelings to such a romantic place at night.

"How did you find this place?" Yue Fei leaned against his arms and asked him.

Gu Wei recalled for a moment, and said: "This place was first known by my second brother when he was a child. At that time, he wanted to sneak Lu Lin over, but his elder brother found out, and the eldest brother took me with him. You came here for the first time. During the day, Lin Li was still suggesting to me that he would also take you to see it. I just remembered that there is still such a place."

Hearing this, Yue Fei stood up silently: "Oh, I also want to thank President Lin, otherwise I might not see such a beautiful scenery."

Vaguely aware of something wrong, but before Gu Wei had time to think about it, Yue Fei had already passed him and walked into the cabin.

"The wind seems to be a bit strong here, let's sit inside."

With his back to Gu Wei, Yue Fei sighed quietly. Fortunately, he didn't have the urge to confess, otherwise the car would overturn. It turns out that Gu Wei had no extra thoughts about bringing him here. He was just a pure tour guide. Sure enough, people still can't over-compensate. He almost thought that Gu Wei liked him just now.

In order to hide his embarrassment, Yue Fei visited the cabin for a while before returning to the deck.

"Are you going back?"

Seeing Gu Wei talking with the captain, Yue Fei leaned over to ask.

Gu Wei: "Well, it's almost there. There is still a long way to go back. If you are tired, you can sleep in the cabin first."

Yue Fei: "Good."

The short night tour ended in this way and returned to the hotel. Yue Fei wanted to read a book for a while to calm down, but the phone next to him vibrated.

He picked it up and glanced at it. It was a message from Gu Wei.

Gu Wei: Xiaofei, are you and the third child in Insong Island now?

Yue Fei returned to him: Yes, big brother.

Gu Wei: Have fun?

Yue Fei: Gu Wei has been busy with work for two days, but he hasn't started playing it yet.

Gu Wei: [Khan] I have to scold him, what kind of work do I deal with on my honeymoon.

Yue Fei: Haha, he actually took me out to see the night scene today. Don't blame him, big brother.

Gu Wei: Count him as interesting.

Yue Fei: [laughs]

After waiting for a while, I thought that Gu Wei just suddenly remembered to care about their honeymoon life. Yue Fei was about to turn off his mobile phone when he saw new information coming in.

Gu Wei: Is everything normal for the two of you?

Yue Fei puzzled: Huh? It's all normal.

Gu Wei: I heard that the third child took an omega to the island?