Back to School

Yue Fei didn't expect to indulge a little bit and then indulge into the hospital. He opened his eyes and saw Tang Yue walk in, with apologetic words: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry to trouble you."

Tang Yue: "Mr. Yue is polite, your body is important."

"I can just stay here, you can go back and rest." Yue Fei said.

Tang Yue: "Don't worry, Mr. Gu has already arranged it. I'll be outside. If you need anything, just call me."

Since it was Gu Wei's arrangement, Yue Fei couldn't say more: "Then, I will trouble you."

Tang Yue: "No trouble."

After Tang Yue left the ward, Yue Fei thought for a while and sent a message to Gu Wei.

Yue Fei: Thank you for today.

After waiting for a while, Gu Wei didn't reply. Yue Fei remembered that it was close to the early morning and Gu Wei should have rested.

When I was not asleep, the mobile phone placed by the pillow suddenly shook.

Yue Fei woke up, turned on the phone, and found that it was Gu Wei who had returned the message.

Gu Wei: Well, just tell Tang Yue if you have something to do.

Haven't taken a rest yet? Yue Fei was a little surprised.

Yue Fei: Okay, it's late, you should rest early.

After waiting for a while, Gu Wei didn't reply. It seems that he really went to rest this time.

Yue Fei put the phone back on his pillow, and after tossing all night, he was also sleepy.

...

The next day, Yue Fei returned to Nanwan Xiang County, and it was only when he came back that he knew that there was a cooking aunt here. With the nourishment of Aunt Chen's stomach-lifting meals every day, a week later, Yue Fei finally came back to life.

When Gu Wei came back that night, Yue Fei called him to stop him and discussed with him about going back to school. His roommate had just informed him that there was a midterm exam for a course this week, and it would be very troublesome if he didn't take the exam.

Gu Wei naturally had no objection, but just reminded him that he had arranged a dinner for the two families over the weekend, so that Yue Fei made time.

"Oh, then I'll tell my parents in advance." Yue Fei wanted to call back when he said, but Gu Wei raised his hand to stop him.

"I've called your parents in advance. You don't need to call again. Remember to set aside time on that day. I will ask Tang Yue to pick you up from your school at that time." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei put down the phone and nodded in response. Although it was a little unexpected that Gu Wei would take the initiative to contact his parents, but thinking about the change in their external identities, he was too far-sighted.

"Do we need to confess in advance? By that time, if your family asks any questions I can't answer, it won't be good." Yue Fei took the initiative to cooperate.

Gu Wei: "No, as long as you don't say that you were persecuted by me, it's okay."

"Huh?" Yue Fei was stunned when he heard the words, and noticed the joking in Gu Wei's eyes, only to realize that the other party was joking, and laughed in cooperation, "It's not persecution, it should be collusion."

Gu Wei's eyes fell on the stairs leading to the second floor: "Well, you don't need to speak at that time, I can deal with it."

Upon seeing this, Yue Fei knew that the conversation between the two of them today was over, so he didn't start another topic.