Bully

What are you familiar with and how?

Feeling the pitfalls in Gu Wei's words, Yue Fei was silent for a while, and replied: "It's okay, don't worry, I'll say it after the differentiation period."

Unexpectedly, Yue Fei would refuse, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and was about to say something more, but Yue Fei said goodnight to him, and simply closed the door.

Staring at the already closed door, Gu Wei wiped off his wet hair and whispered: "It seems that it's getting harder to cheat."

In the room, Yue Fei sat down in front of the bay window, looked at the night view outside the window for a while, and then turned on the phone to search for information related to the AO mark.

"Glandular bite marks", "genital cavity", "pheromone blending"...

Yue Fei searched with a scientific mindset, but after reading it, he blushed and exited the interface.

Although he knew that the agreement mark with Gu Wei could almost be equivalent to determining the identities of the two gunmen, what he did not expect was that the mark between omega and alpha, and the same sex, sex, and love in his perception, seemed to be different Not as big as usual.

This, also, too, beast, sex, now!

Just about to turn off the phone, Yue Fei saw a sudden push from the browser.

"Shocked, Alpha did such a thing during estrus!"

"Omega's half-year estrus, what exactly did he go through..."

... Yuefei uninstalled the browser directly.

In order to forget what he had just seen, Yue Fei started packing up his luggage in the middle of the night.

When Gu Wei came out of the study, seeing the light in his room was still on, he couldn't help knocking on the door.

Inside the room, Yue Fei paused as she folded her clothes: "What's the matter?"

Gu Wei leaned against the door and reminded him: "It's too much, go to bed early."

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei answered him perfunctorily: "I see."

"Stay up late, memory will decrease..." Gu Wei was halfway through speaking, and the light in the room went out.

Yue Fei's voice seemed to be muffled in the quilt: "I'm asleep, good night."

Outside the room, Gu Wei laughed and said good night. He didn't know if Yue Fei heard him, and then turned back to the master bedroom.

In the room, the mess was too late to clean up. Yue Fei lay on the bed, closed his eyes and brewed sleepiness. He was going to sprint for a scholarship, and his memory was not reduced.

I think he was determined to keep in good health when he first came through, but now he stays up more and more often.

Hey... I sighed, and drowsiness surged, and Yue Fei gradually fell asleep.

In his dream, he was sitting alone on a rock by the sea, watching the waves rolling, smelling the salty sea breeze, sometimes seagulls approaching and flying away, he was calm, and sometimes he looked at his wrist watch and waited for someone to find it.

As the sun went down, the waiting person finally came, and his eyes were covered from behind, Yue Fei laughed happily.

"You have been a bit naive lately."

While talking, he pulled down the big hand that covered his eyes and looked back at the person behind him.

The visitor sat down beside him and skillfully placed Yue Fei's head on his shoulder.