Give Birth

The closeness between the two men's behaviors is obvious to all around them.

Gu Wei, the next person in charge of the Gu family, is married to a beta. The news spread among the Gu family members who were present.

Back to Gu's house, He Yinyin and Gu Tiansheng were immediately surrounded by groups.

"How could the youngest marry a beta?"

"Is this really a scam?"

"Big brother and sister-in-law, how can you just watch the third child do such a foolish thing?"

"A beta, my God, I can't imagine it."

"Beta is almost impossible to conceive, don't you know?"

"I always think Xiaowei is mature and stable, but when he did this today, I began to worry that Gu Jia really got into his hands, and he would do something that is even more shocking."

"Big brother and sister-in-law, for the sake of the face of the family, we would never agree to this marriage."

"That's right, we don't recognize Gu Wei's marriage. If we make this kind of decision, it means that he is actually too young, and he is not qualified to inherit the Gu family."

...

In the intense discussion, Gu Tiansheng's face was green and red, while He Yinyin lowered his eyes and listened gently as always.

When everyone talked dryly and found that the person's parents were silent, the emotions slowly calmed down.

"Are you finished?" He Yinyin curled up the corners of her mouth, and the beautiful eyes swept across the group of people in front of her, it was very clear that they were saying high-sounding words, and they actually had their own calculations.

Hearing her question, the person who had wanted to say a few words closed his mouth wittily.

"What's wrong with beta?" He Yinyin smiled, but he said coldly, "Cousin Gu Wen, I remember your eldest son is beta, why? I feel like marrying beta is ashamed of Gu's family? It's better to go back with you. How about the elder son severing the relationship between father and son?"

Alpha, named by He Yinyin, immediately blushed.

In an instant, everyone present remembered that He Yinyin's second son, Gu Xing, was also a beta, but they just tried to devalue the beta in front of her.

Gu Tiansheng felt that her words were too unpleasant. He gave a fake cough to remind everyone that they are all Gu family members, but He Yinyin seemed to see through him, glanced at him lightly, and coldly said: "If you have a cold, go back to your room and rest. ."

"It's okay." Gu Tiansheng looked away awkwardly, and turned his head to look out the door if nothing had happened. He happened to see Gu Wei and Yue Fei walking in.

"Who will inherit the Gu family and how?" He Yinyin looked at the two people who said that they did not agree to Gu Wei inheriting the Gu family. "You can decide with just one sentence? Is it because I underestimated the two, or the two. , Too pretentious?"

"As for giving birth," He Yinyin's gaze shifted and fell lightly on the person who brought up the topic, "Gu Tong, I remember your wife is an omega, and she has been married for seven or eight years. Why didn't you hear a little mention of a child? What's the matter? Don't plan to have children yet?"

Gu Tong's face was green and white, they didn't want to be pregnant, they couldn't be pregnant!

"We, Xiao Fei, are still a child, and we are not in a hurry to have a baby."