Lu Jiao Shou Yan

The pre-estrus period is more sensitive to omega than usual, but if you are around your alpha, it will have little effect on your normal life.

Looking at the invitation letter on the table in the master bedroom on the second floor of Nanwan Xiangjun, Gu Wei hesitated between going or not.

He did not dare to leave Yue Fei alone at home, but he was afraid of accidents at the banquet if he brought Yue Fei to the party.

By coincidence, Yue Fei returned to the master bedroom from the study, and Gu Wei pulled the person into his arms.

Yue Fei sat down on his lap obediently, and the two faced each other.

Gu Wei bit his ear gently and asked him, "Do you want to go for a walk tomorrow? A birthday banquet invited us."

"Us?" Yue Fei was a little surprised, "Am I invited too?"

"Ok."

At the birthday banquet of the old man of the Lu family, Gu Wei and Yue Fei's name were written on the invitation letter.

Yue Fei took the invitation letter and looked through it, and asked Gu Wei, "Which is the Lu family?"

Gu Wei: "The two partners of the Gu family have a deep relationship, and there will be many Gu family members who will go there."

"Then we have to go, it's very important," Yue Fei said.

Gu Wei: "If you don't want to go, we can just find an excuse not to go."

Yue Fei: "I want to go."

On such an important occasion, his absence as Gu Wei's legal partner is always bad. And if he listened to this, if he didn't go to Gu Wei and didn't go, it wouldn't work.

Hearing what he said, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "You don't have to worry about anything, it doesn't matter if you don't go."

Yue Fei: "No... I just think it's fun to participate in the banquet."

Gu Wei kissed him: "Then I will take you to play tomorrow."

Yue Fei also kissed him back: "Okay."

Breathes that are close to each other are intertwined, the eyes are facing each other, and the separated lips quickly touched again.

Gu Wei stretched out his hand and tore off the gland behind Yue Fei's neck.

The scent of Qingli sweet spring spreads out, and the rosin mixed in it can be smelled carefully.

This person is the omega he has marked.

Realizing this, almost instantaneously, the domineering rosin spread, surrounding the sweetness.

Gu Wei's breathing suddenly became heavy.

In a deep kiss, Yue Fei hooked Gu Wei's neck and nestled close to him.

The big, well-knotted hands got in from the hem of the shirt, and Gu Wei lowered his head, the broken kiss sliding down the slender neck of the omega.

Yue Fei snorted softly and raised his head.

It's just that, the skin behind the neck has started to become slightly hot.

After a day and a night, the area where the teeth were originally marked has gradually recovered. It may be to adapt to the alpha mark. Unlike ordinary physical fitness, the skin of omega here has a strong self-healing ability.

Gu Wei looked at the back marks on the back of Yue Fei's neck, his eyes condensed. If it were not for the rosin in Yue Fei's pheromone, he could hardly believe that he had actually marked the other party last night. How could the marks disappear so quickly