Newbie in Love

In the early morning in the master bedroom, Yue Fei was lying on his side, half of his face buried in the pillow, already asleep.

Behind him, Gu Wei leaned on and looked at him. After removing the emission from his cheeks, some white ointment was applied to his slender fingers and applied to Yue Fei's inner thighs.

I don't know if the ointment is cold, or the inner side of the legs is really painful and unbearable. Even in his sleep, Yue Fei's brows are still slightly frowned.

Alpha, who noticed his movement, leaned over and kissed lightly between his brows. Soon, his frowning brows stretched out again.

"Go to sleep."

The domineering rosin seemed to be soft, wrapping the omega on the bed without leaving any gaps.

With strong arms around the person in front of him, Gu Wei lowered his head, pressed his thin lips behind the ears of the person in his arms, and lightly closed his eyes.

I caught you. The corners of Alpha's mouth are slightly cocked.

In the book, it seems that after such a night, the two have lived happily together ever since.

But in reality, when Yue Fei opened his eyes, there was still a moment of unreality.

He confessed yesterday... and helped Gu Wei with his legs...

Thinking back to the touch and heat of yesterday, Yue Fei couldn't help but feel hot on her face.

He is over, he is depraved.

Gradually, Yue Fei finally realized something was wrong. He was not in his room, but in Gu Wei's room.

Gu Wei is not here.

Getting up from the bed, Yue Fei got out of the bed barefoot, did not find his own slippers, so he was ready to slip back to his room just like that.

However, as soon as he approached the door, the door was opened from the outside.

With a glass of white water in his hand, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows lightly when he saw him in a hurry: "Where to go?"

Yue Fei was stunned: "I'm not going anywhere."

With that, he turned around and wanted to go back to the bed, but was hugged around his waist from behind.

"What's the hurry? Don't wear shoes."

With bare feet on the soft slippers that Gu Wei was wearing, Yue Fei was carried back to the bed and laid down.

Gu Wei squatted down, pulled Yue Fei's slippers from the bottom of the bed, held his ankle, and let people put on the shoes.

Yue Fei blushed: "I'll do it myself."

Gu Wei chuckled softly: "Then why didn't you wear it just now, didn't you want me to wear it for you?"

Can you slander people like this? Yue Fei immediately planned to withdraw his foot, but Gu Wei did not let go. Instead, he curled his fingers and gently rubbed his ankle.

A little itchy, the more Fei shrank his shoulders, but he didn't make any more money.

"Be good." Gu Wei picked up another slippers and helped him put it on.

Yue Fei didn't know what other people's feelings would be after they confessed successfully. He himself is extremely unreality and slightly awkward now.

Gu Wei likes him too, are they real lovers now?

When he was still trying to adjust his condition, Gu Wei had already got up naturally, bent over, and kissed him.